Almost 24 Hours Can't Sign In

by TheeMindGoblin

Original Post

Almost 24 Hours Can't Sign In

★ Guide

This is the first time in almost 24 hours that I've been able to sign into anything EA related. I still can't login to my Origin account.

Yesterday, Origin signed me out. I tried doing all the things I've learned about how to reconnect and when that failed I downloaded and installed the EA App. The EA App decided to UNINSTALL Origin AUTOMATICALLY. I was flabbergasted and more than a little ticked. Needless to say, I couldn't login to the EA App either. 

I couldn't sign into Origin dot com. I couldn't sign into anything. This morning for some reason I can sighn in here. I tried to get help on twitter and got zero response. Before an admin comes in here and says uninstall and reinstall and restart...I got you fam, I did all that. I've uninstalled, restarted, redownloaded, and that still doesn't explain why I hadn't been able to login to Origin do com, or even here or EA dot com. 

Your FAQ says that Origin and the EA App can both be used but not at the same time, but like the EA App UNINSTALLED ORigin without asking me and I find that unacceptable. 

I want my account back. 

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Almost 24 Hours Can't Sign In

Community Manager

@TheeMindGoblin 

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor so we can look into what is up with your account.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: Almost 24 Hours Can't Sign In

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I appreciate the response @EA_Barry . This morning after I posted this I was able to login in. Who knows. Not thrilled about it.

Barry, I will say, that it needs to be passed up the chain that Origin being uninstalled if you install the EA App is unacceptable. Never asked me just uninstalled it. What if I just wanted to try the beta? What if a dozen other reasons? 

I truly do appreciate you getting back to me so quickly though. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)