Re: koenigsegg one

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

koenigsegg one

★★★ Novice

i downloaded the car pack which was free and I did see the car then i went back and did it again and now this is my fifth time downloading it, can anyone help me 

Message 1 of 12 (4,947 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@dangoars 

What is your current rank?

The free Koenigsegg One:1 pack can be downloaded at any rank, but the Koenigsegg One:1 Racer and Cop variants will not be available for unlock until you are rank 21+ in that faction’s progression.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (4,994 Views)

All Replies

@dangoars 

What is your current rank?

The free Koenigsegg One:1 pack can be downloaded at any rank, but the Koenigsegg One:1 Racer and Cop variants will not be available for unlock until you are rank 21+ in that faction’s progression.

Message 2 of 12 (4,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have dowloaded it and thing and it will not even let me see the kongsegg one the last car is the mclaren P1 for some reason.

Message 3 of 12 (4,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My current rank is 2 because i just got the game on Xbox One and i have deleted and reinstalled many times

Message 4 of 12 (4,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME EA.

THANKS

Message 5 of 12 (4,840 Views)

@blackmagician531 

Looks like it's working as intended blackmagician531.

You'll get access to this car once you reach level 21 in game.

Message 6 of 12 (4,832 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm in the same situation, i purchased The the Koenigsegg Pack on my X Box One, and there is anything on my X Box; i ask the question to X Box Support; and they said to me "ask this question to EA games.

Now, i realy want to know where is this

Message 7 of 12 (4,747 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Valentinegien 

I have checked your account (the one you are posting with) koenigsegg one is definitely listed so you should have access.

But remember, the Koenigsegg One:1 Racer and Cop variants will not be available for unlock until you are rank 21+ in that faction’s progression.

Message 8 of 12 (4,732 Views)

★★ Novice

all right; just continue on the game. Thanks

Message 9 of 12 (4,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m rank 42/41 on both cop AND racer and I just downloaded the koenigsegg one pack but it won’t show up! Is there any way to fix this problem?!

Message 10 of 12 (4,187 Views)