Re: NFS Rivals Screen position/size PS4

by uhoh287

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Rivals Screen position/size PS4

★ Novice
When i started NFS rivals i was asked to adjust the screen size so that the white markers meet with the edge of the screen, i expanded them out and hit continue. Now the screen size fits my tv perfectly in all modes/menus but when i am driving the edges of the screen do not fit, i cannot see the race position properly and the navigation menu. Iv looked in the settings menu but there seems to be no option to alter/reduce screen position?
Message 1 of 6 (5,479 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Try going into your system settings and under sound and screen there should be a screen fit adjustment. Mine was set WAY too large. After I changed that it fixed my HUD size.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,811 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Try going into your system settings and under sound and screen there should be a screen fit adjustment. Mine was set WAY too large. After I changed that it fixed my HUD size.

Message 2 of 6 (5,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! Helped me a lotStandard smile

Message 3 of 6 (5,148 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanx it helped me as well

Message 4 of 6 (4,842 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I've added the solution here since it might help other players: Common Issues  - Troubleshooting Steps -Tips 

Message 5 of 6 (4,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@everton83 wrote:
When i started NFS rivals i was asked to adjust the screen size so that the white markers meet with the edge of the screen, i expanded them out and hit continue. Now the screen size fits my tv perfectly in all modes/menus but when i am driving the edges of the screen do not fit, i cannot see the race position properly and the navigation menu. Iv looked in the settings menu but there seems to be no option to alter/reduce screen position?

Message 6 of 6 (3,614 Views)