Re: Can't sign in to NFS network- says I haven't played game

by chubgotherpies

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't sign in to NFS network- says I haven't played game

★★ Novice
I have played and beat all but 5 speed list on both sides, I successfully made an orgin account and downloaded the app, but when I go to sign in it says no game data detected and my only options from that screen is to sign out or buy the game.
Message 1 of 7 (2,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
I figured out the problem. I changed my xbox live email not realizing it didn't change over to the ea profile. I went to my setting via the game and changed my email to a new one and problem solved. Even though customer support couldn't tell me that. The guy on the phone was really polite and tried to be as helpful as possible.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,567 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@chubgotherpies 

Try to log into using a web browser first, if it's not working on Firefox, try Chrome.

This is what this error message means (usually)

No game data detected

If you see this message: "No game data detected", it simply means that you have not completed the tutorials in-game.

Once you have played the cop and the racer tutorial then Need for Speed Network will register your data.

Message 2 of 7 (2,341 Views)

★★ Novice
I figured out the problem. I changed my xbox live email not realizing it didn't change over to the ea profile. I went to my setting via the game and changed my email to a new one and problem solved. Even though customer support couldn't tell me that. The guy on the phone was really polite and tried to be as helpful as possible.
Message 3 of 7 (2,568 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@chubgotherpies 

Thank you for sharing this information with the community. I will definitely add this to our list of:

Message 4 of 7 (2,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've finished the game, but it appeared the message that was not detected the game

Message 5 of 7 (2,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got the same problem no game data detected >>>> what the solution ??

Message 6 of 7 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

getting fed up with ea not the first time they are poor at resolving issues.....same email on ALL my accounts ps4 had to be formatted due to an error.....probably ea as that was yet another game of theirs caused it to crash..........at first before overwatch was a pain in the rear to even use.......now after its impossible shows my info claims ps4 not detected..............i pay for damn network services and am beginning to wonder why 

Message 7 of 7 (1,500 Views)