Re: force close m

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

force close m

★★★ Newbie

hello everyone..

i want to ask about my games can't start.

everytime i click play button on origin and load cloud save and then dissapear and play button back to normal.

idk whats happen, i got this problem after my computer hang when choose car and then reboot.

please help me to find sollution for my case.

i allready reinstall origin and repair my games but same issue.

pc specs: ryzen 5 3500 - 16gb 3600MHz - rx580 8gb - win10 19044

Message 1 of 2 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @saekamupell Can you try running Origin and NFS Heat as admin and check if this continues? If so to check do you have any security software that may be interfering. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (459 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @saekamupell Can you try running Origin and NFS Heat as admin and check if this continues? If so to check do you have any security software that may be interfering. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (460 Views)