When will Need for speed 2022 be revealed?

by Aurawolf448

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will Need for speed 2022 be revealed?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello EA, as you know we've been a big fan of the Need For Speed series since its inception back in 1994, and we get excited every time there's a new announcement/teaser for the next installment. It's great to see Criterion back at the helm of the series due to their great successes working on games such as Burnout Paradise and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 and their remasters. At this point, the community is wondering when the next entry into this fantastic franchise will be revealed. We are patiently waiting for any news from official sources, including those from Electronic Arts or/and Criterion. We hope to see information on the next Need For Speed soon. 

Message 1 of 4 (840 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When will Need for speed 2022 be revealed?

Community Manager

Hi @Aurawolf448 Thanks for sharing your feedback on the NFS Franchise, I would be happy to share this with our team but to confirm we don't have information on what our different teams may be working on or if any announcements are coming up. I would recommend following along on our socials for any announcements for projects being worked on. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (814 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Aurawolf448 Thanks for sharing your feedback on the NFS Franchise, I would be happy to share this with our team but to confirm we don't have information on what our different teams may be working on or if any announcements are coming up. I would recommend following along on our socials for any announcements for projects being worked on. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No problem. Thanks for the help anyway.

Message 3 of 4 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Aurawolf448Thats cool man i have also played NFS since 94\95 ish, good too se im not the only NFS veteran here. Personally i think the series have had a big identity crisis since 2003, because im more fan of the old era Hot Pursuit 1 and 2 NFS2 SE and High Stakes plus Porsche was not a bad game either.

I have a feeling the new game will be as boring as 2015 Payback and Heat, Rivals was more a step in the right direction if you ask me, if it was up too me i would love too se a return back too track racing.

My idea would either be High Stakes 2 with a improved career mode, based on the game from 1999 mayby co-op support or something.

My other idea would be NFS Pro supercar racer vs Outlaw Racer, the setting could be a guy in a stock Ferrari crusing around in countrysides.
The street racer guy would stay in the city driving a Mazda Rx8 or something, both would be Rivals and could challenge eachother at racing either in the city or in the countryside.

The story could focus on the rivalry, only thing they would have in common is that they both hate the cops.

Message 4 of 4 (801 Views)