Police chase massive bug ! Unfair cop chases.

by 2high2notice

Original Post

Police chase massive bug ! Unfair cop chases.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The police are too overpowered ! Beyond heat 2 its impossible to escape and even while im driving at full speed i will get busted ! Please fix this because the experience is not fun at all like this, everyone is complaining about this issue , het it together ! Its the best nfs in ages now fix this bug please before you destroy the only fun-ish nfs game in a loooooong time , im talking since most wanted
What car were you using? Bmw m3 starter car , but this bug is with every car you will use
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? A cop chase
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just fix the rubberbanding of the police cars please , and the busting mechanic is also broken please look into this issue as it ruins the game, for example im getting busted while driving AWAY from the cops at 100 km per hour, please make it so that they have to box you in to a stop to bust you , the last time i dod not even see a meter build up and i was busted out of nowhere , very frustrating , this should be adressed as soon as possible.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get busted for no apparant reason and without warning or meter buildup
What do you expect to see? A balanced police force in the game that makes it challenging but fair

Please fix this game , you have made a great nfs game now, but with a HUGE issue in it , please for the love of god just fix it so it can be perfect

Message 1 of 2 (423 Views)

Re: Police chase massive bug ! Unfair cop chases.

★★ Novice

Oh the fun you will have at heat 5 ( Corvette z06, rhinos, spikestrips and helicopter) but just a heads up, when you further upgrade your car you will find it easier to outrun and escape the cops 👍

Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)