Nfs heat all progress lost

by muscleboy9

Original Post

Lost my car

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Lost my inventory, lost my car, and money I have like 1.6 million and also lost my ultimate + part
What car were you using? Farrier 488
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Day time never stadium
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know what happened it just got disconnected and when I go back online I just lost everything
What happens when the bug occurs? I think when I restart my ps4 because it was not connecting to online
What do you expect to see? Just want my cars and money and all ultimate + part back My PSN: ALC_Mihir You can see picture I m level 50 but I don’t have cars and money except the deluxe edition cars

You can see down this picture it just does not show cars and money  that I have 

Message 31 of 616 (3,727 Views)

Lost my cars, money, and will to replay the game

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Lost all my cars worth millions, money, progress in collectibles, all my ultimate parts, and fiery passion for this game
What car were you using? I was sitting on the title screen
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? The resort circuit, but I didn’t get to play it since this happened
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play your broken game
What happens when the bug occurs? You lose everything except for a couple of K.S cars
What do you expect to see? My 100 cars worth up to $25,000,000, $2,354,790 credits all my ultimate parts, and a game that has all its server kinks worked out

So I was playing nfs heat and I kept getting a message saying my inventory couldn’t be synced so I looked up a video on youtube and I told me to sell most of my cars, now I had around 60 cars so I sold 20 of them and tried to go online to see if this fixed it. Turns out I have the worst luck on the planet because When I loaded online I only had 4 cars, no money and I was level 50, the only other solution I had was to say something here, that or delete my saved game and I’m not doing that since I’m on Xbox. Mind you I’ve been playing this game 24/7 since it released and I even have most of the achievements, this is honestly the most disheartening thing I’ve ever dealt with in nfs. The images I sent are proof of this insanity

Message 32 of 616 (3,766 Views)

Re: Lost my cars, money, and will to replay the game

★★ Novice
@ZekromCrash Also I do keep a list of all the cars I purchase and how much I put into them
Message 33 of 616 (3,756 Views)

Disappearing cars and completed activities

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Disappearing cars and completed activities
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What do you expect to see? .

Disappeared: Audi R8, Nissan 370Z, Lambo Huracán, Huracán spyder, most of the drift zones

Message 34 of 616 (3,732 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★ Apprentice
@adamburger16 I tried didn't work
Message 35 of 616 (3,747 Views)

Lost everything

★★ Novice

I have just lost all my data by reconnecting my game 😪 played from day 1 lost everything bar what i had with the game.

Message 36 of 616 (3,736 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★ Newbie
@adamburger16 The problem for me losing progress was that the lights went off and by trying this method u said doesn't work for me. And what about the tutorial of the game? Should I first do that and then quit the solo session or what?
Message 37 of 616 (10,149 Views)

Lost my cars & money

★★★ Newbie

I had problem in my house with the internet and when i connect again the cars and the money was wipe out but my rank was intact, theres any chance to recover my cars and money???? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Message 38 of 616 (3,749 Views)

All Cars and money have disappeared

★ Apprentice

I recently bought this game about a week ago and I’ve been playing it nonstop and about 20 minutes ago it asked me to sync my inventory and then all my cars, money, and character have been removed from my account. All I have left is the cars I got from buying the deluxe edition of the game. Plz tell me there’s a fix.

Message 39 of 616 (3,337 Views)

Re: All Cars and money have disappeared

★★★★★ Newbie

Me to man this I really love it 

Message 40 of 616 (3,325 Views)