NFS heat feedback

by eden1288

Original Post

NFS heat feedback

★★ Novice

i hate the cops in nfs heat it was so fun to chase them on nfs most wanted , they r so aggressive in nfs heat and it doesn’t not even make any sense, I hope EA would do something about this and they seriously should not repeat on next nfs  btw I’m playing on Xbox one s

Message 1 of 12 (2,694 Views)

Re: NFS heat feedback

Community Manager

@eden1288 

But isn't this what "heat" in the title of the game refers to?

Thanks for your feedback though.

barry.png
Message 2 of 12 (2,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_BarryBut it’s too much man like they run on too much speed and sometimes when they rammed my car hard they eat half of life of the cars,some people r saying getting a super car or well upgraded cars makes it easy to chase but let’s see 

Message 3 of 12 (2,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Barry No... 

The cops in this game, and how they act, how op they are and the penaltys connected to them, is what ruins this game.

Its not fun to play (like a game should be) its frustrating... it just plain sucks how the cops are and how they ruin what could of been a great game.. 

There is no 'heat' just annoying frustration that causes the game to get turned off and uninstalled

Message 4 of 12 (2,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for u feeling like that. But I think it's great. I want the heat. No need to make it easy on us

Message 5 of 12 (2,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can yall please do a update on nfs heat for diesel engines. Make it possible to add a Cummins 6bt or 4bt to everything and add smoke and sound affects accordingly PLEASE

Message 6 of 12 (2,320 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah cops are hard even on hard. I like to lose them at 230 mph

Message 7 of 12 (2,303 Views)

★★ Novice

2.5 mil rp heat enough? I’ve been racing video games since birth. Check me out in a mclaren on in nfs on you tube. Under iTake channel. 

Message 8 of 12 (2,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cops are way to aggressive bro, you can barely do anything playing night when cops get on you, they never leave you alone! What are you supposed to do when a 1 cop turns into 5 then turns into 15 and then 20 and they never leave you alone unless you go off a ramp or just die and lose everything you worked for. I know cops are apart of the game but * man Make them back off a little. Makes it not fun to play the game. 

Message 9 of 12 (1,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry first of all hope you're having a good day and second I have more of an idea then a feedback me and my friends always want to test our speed but there isn't a long straight road anywhere and I was wondering if that could be added to the game if not it's fine it would be cool to have tho thanks and kind regards One of the NFS Heat Gaming Group
Message 10 of 12 (1,263 Views)