Lost all progress on NFS Heat

by Rayquaza384kyure

Original Post

Lost all progress on NFS Heat

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Lost all progress on EA desktop account

ok so to preface this, I just got EA desktop and all my EA games back up and running on the official version of windows 11 and before I was using EA desktop and playing nfs heat on the last dev build, I go today to play for the first time on windows 11 official and literally all my progress is gone and it's like my account I had to make after switching from origin when EA desktop and EA play was implemented into gamepass ultimate never existed. 

EA come on, you're a AAA company, players shouldn't have to start over after working so hard on their NFS heat savegames, I had just reached level 20 something rep wise on my account and was gonna hop on and continue. I mean moving over from origin and having to start over I would say yes is reasonable, but having to start from scratch after upgrading windows as recommended by microsoft? wtf. The savegame was linked to this EA account btw. This has left a very sour taste in my mouth and I think from now on, i'm gonna stick to playing older need for speed games that don't need EA desktop to function properly, GG EA you just lost a customer for all future NFS releases

Message 1 of 4 (1,431 Views)

Progress and uniques lost

★★★ Newbie

progress lost after upload.

Message 2 of 4 (1,348 Views)

how to ret

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was played the NFS Heat 2 times and any progress not be saved. Please tell how I will be back my save files.  

Message 3 of 4 (1,142 Views)

Re: how to ret

★★★ Newbie

Games pass saves will be lost when no backup has been made this ugly trash EA play application don't synchronize any saves you had to get the game from origin and cloud save it there.

Message 4 of 4 (682 Views)