Controller not working on heat

by BulldogPlata

Original Post

Re: Controller not working on heat

★★★ Novice

Have the dev's began troubleshooting at all? I have seen no real acknowledgment of this problem from EA, aside from the level 1 tech support of "Have you tried turning it off and back on?"

Message 41 of 128 (943 Views)

★★★ Novice

In answer to that, both my son and I have an Xbox one x. It doesn’t work on mine, but does on his. The only difference I can see is that he uses an Xbox elite controller, the original one and I have the elite 2. I connected my elite 2 to his Xbox and the game would not go beyond the load page. His elite 1 controller made the game play ok on my Xbox. The game also worked with his steering wheel on both Xbox’s.

Message 42 of 128 (995 Views)

Xbox one Controller not working.

★★★ Newbie

After the Jan update for nfs heat my xbox controller will not work on the game. It works for other games. How do i fix this. 

Message 43 of 128 (861 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So I just contacted chat support and he tried to tell me it was a hardware issue with my controller and that if others had the problem that they would’ve heard about it by now! Like WTH do you not check your forums?!?

Message 44 of 128 (964 Views)

Re: Xbox one Controller not working.

★★★ Apprentice
@ecs_hxc Go to support and report a bug!
Message 45 of 128 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice

So in other words, they aren’t doing anything about it right now....

Message 46 of 128 (958 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Exactly! What it sounds like my advice everyone having the issue contact support chat and report a bug. Really pissed about this

Message 47 of 128 (955 Views)

Controller error support

★★★ Apprentice

Chatted with support and they said they had no record of the issue and no one has complained about it and that it is a hardware issue and suggested that we should report it as a bug. But sounds as no fix is coming soon

Message 48 of 128 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Quick question, I am having this same issue. How many people having this issue upgraded to the digital deluxe edition like I did? my buddy with standard has no issues

Message 49 of 128 (941 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing for me tonight.  Stuck on loading screen, but does not do anything when I press a button.  

Message 50 of 128 (923 Views)