Re: Urgent Bug Fixes Needed: NBA Live Mobile Issues

by AKtheLaw

Original Post

Urgent Bug Fixes Needed: NBA Live Mobile Issues

★★★ Newbie

Title: Urgent Bug Fixes Needed: NBA Live Mobile Issues

Greetings, fellow NBA Live Mobile players! I hope this message finds you well. I have recently come across some significant bugs within the game that require immediate attention from the developers. These issues, if left unaddressed, can negatively impact our gaming experience. I have identified three specific bugs that urgently need to be fixed:

1. League Training Ground Event Bug:
    During the League Training Ground event, I encountered a bug that prevented me from participating in certain challenges or receiving rewards upon completion. This issue greatly hampers our progress and the overall competitiveness of the event. We kindly request the developers to investigate and rectify this bug at the earliest.

2. Auction House Search Criteria Bug:
    The Auction House search criteria is currently experiencing a glitch. When attempting to filter specific player attributes or positions, the search results do not accurately reflect the selected criteria. This makes it incredibly difficult to find the desired players for purchase or sale. A prompt fix for this issue would greatly enhance the trading experience for all players.

3. Collectibles Set Issue:
    There is an ongoing problem with the Collectibles Set feature, where certain collectibles cannot be used in their designated sets. This issue obstructs the completion of various sets and prevents players from obtaining valuable rewards. We kindly request the development team to investigate and address this issue promptly, allowing players to fully utilize the collectibles they possess.

We, as passionate NBA Live Mobile players, greatly appreciate the effort put forth by the development team in delivering an enjoyable gaming experience. We kindly ask for your immediate attention to these reported bugs to ensure a smooth and enjoyable playing experience for all users. Thank you for your understanding and prompt action in resolving these issues.

Best regards,

Apocalypse , ID: 312599501

Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Re: Urgent Bug Fixes Needed: NBA Live Mobile Issues

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue with training grounds. It’s been like that since the start of this season.

i even have my own thread about it as well.

those who are in a position to actually resolve this & the other issues don’t care unfortunately.

the staff overseeing these forums can only do so much so no disrespect to them.

the new promo & them reducing the inventory count back to what it was before the promo that required us to get over 10,000 tokens are just the latest in an ever growing list of disappointments in this game.

Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)