Re: Training Ground locked for Dynamic Duos event

by 6fbc667b0feb8c7d

Original Post

Training Ground locked for Dynamic Duos event

★★ Novice

There is still an issue of the training ground event being locked for the new Dynamic Duo Challenge.  Without being able to play this event every 8 hrs, you will not be able to attain the grand master.  This happened with the last Dynamic Duos event earlier in the season.  Free points were added to the store to offset the training ground being locked even though I am over level ten and am in a league.  Please either put the added free points in the store again or fix the bug so training ground is unlocked.

a pic of the locked training ground event is in the picture.  And other suggestions is also welcome 

Message 1 of 3 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue for me. I'm over level 10 and in a league. I even quit and rejoin the league in hope it would refresh the requirements but with no result. I've seen this bug in past events but quitting and rejoining the league worked then. Now I see no way to make this event unlock. 

Message 2 of 3 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

I left and rejoined my league as well no success. The last time they had this event they had additional points in the store that could be earned by watching even more commercials than the 7 you can watch a day for 350 points.  If this prevents us from getting grandmaster Jimmy Butler the event is kind of pointless.

Message 3 of 3 (354 Views)