by 49043627

Original Post

ERROR AP

★★ Apprentice

The app cannot be used as it crashes immediately

Message 21 of 35 (359 Views)

Dot.: ERROR AP

★★ Apprentice
@kondixon99 after starting it immediately crashes on the pulpit, only the logo. You can see that it has been happening for a year
Message 22 of 35 (356 Views)

Message 23 of 35 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

Didnt help anything here,please fix that,im beggimg you please

Message 24 of 35 (327 Views)

NBA mobile

★★★ Newbie
  1. Can't open NBA live mobile
Message 25 of 35 (327 Views)

Futile to play NBA Live Mobile

★★ Novice

I have been playing this game since season 1, after playing a couple of times with the new season, this game just load the logo then crashes, it's already February yet still could not play this game. 

Message 26 of 35 (293 Views)

Re: Futile to play NBA Live Mobile

★★ Novice
@igilmvabp094 l completely agree with you, February came, after a lot of answers, a lot of things they it seems that they are not want to fix it , I want to play the game, I want to play the game a lot
Message 27 of 35 (273 Views)

★★ Novice

My phone just had an update, I thought this might be the hope I was hoping for, yet it has been identical, NBA Live Mobile crashes. EA, tell me if I cannot play this game, so I don't waste my time here, re-doing the troubleshooting steps, and hoping that I could still still this game.

Message 28 of 35 (265 Views)

★★ Novice

i want to play this game, I hope that EA will solve this problem as soon as possible, and I would be grateful. I want to play this game a lot

Message 29 of 35 (260 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile crash at EA logo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, how can I fix it. I wanted to play this game so much. I played on Realme 9 4G and I played it when I just bought the phone and now it won't work

Message 30 of 35 (252 Views)