Nba live mobile crash at EA logo

by 49043627

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba live mobile crash at EA logo

★★★ Novice

Hello,

Just reinstalled the game and now app it's crashing at EA logo. Everything was fine before I reinstalled it. Tried everything in the troubleshooting tips and I mean EVERYTHING : cleared cache, restart phone, closed background apps, reset device to factory settings, date /time and so on... Wrote to help team at EA but they can't seem to be able to find the issue, they suggest it's a bug. So I can't play because app closes immediately after launch. Sometimes it goes and crashes at age verification screen. Any other EA game works just fine (FC mobile, Need For Speed..), so it is clear that the problem is only for nba live mobile. 

Waiting for a solution. Device is Realme GT2 PRO. 

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 35 (1,348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nba live mobile crash at EA logo

Community Manager

Hi all,

This issue should now be resolved, so I've closed down this thread.

Please be sure your game is fully updated.

If you're still experiencing crashing issues, please create a new thread so we can continue to investigate, thanks! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 35 of 35 (640 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@49043627 This is a known issue since mid September 2023, thanks for reporting it though.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 2 of 35 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ANTITEXNH thx for the reply. I reported it after a long discussion with the Help Team at EA, they suggested it I should post it here. They said nobody had this problem which is weird. Looking at comments in the Google Play, last ones are mostly about app crashing. Such a shame... 

Message 3 of 35 (1,263 Views)

Champion
@49043627 There is a whole topic in here for this issue. I can't play the game either. I don't know why the help team doesn't know about it but other people at EA do know it. I also don't know why they can't fix it since it's an ongoing issue for four months.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 4 of 35 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ANTITEXNH I know, found the topic afterwards. I really thought discussing with the Help Team would solve the issue faster but I was disappointed. Each reply from them was from a different member so you can realise the frustration having the same troubleshooting solutions from each of them, solutions that don't work. I play this game from season 2 and know I guess I'm gonna lose the account... 

Message 5 of 35 (1,240 Views)

Nba live mobile not starting

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i just wanted to ask if anyone would know why nba live mobile just won't load on my phone

Thanks

Message 6 of 35 (1,252 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile not starting

Message 7 of 35 (1,242 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Kozel128 & @49043627 

Can you let me know what device you currently play on please, and if you're seeing an error message when this happens? 

solaire.png

Message 8 of 35 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Solaire

Device is Realme GT2 PRO with Android 14.

I upload a screenshot with specs.

There's no error message, when app is launched it opens but when EA logo shows up it just closes and I'm back at phone home screen. 

Message 9 of 35 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have android samsung galaxy tab s6 lite. It crashes immediately. No solution found since September.

Message 10 of 35 (1,169 Views)