NBA Live Mobile new "update" locks me out

by e92mi11x26bd

Original Post

Re: i cannot install the game any more

★★★ Newbie

After 8 years, with one simple desicion many people cannot play anymore. 

Thanks EA...

Message 21 of 44 (288 Views)

Re: NBA Live Mobile new "update" locks me out

★★★ Novice
@Спируман У меня такая же беда, один в один, и телефон Samsung Galaxy A13, и совместим был до 28.02.24... Нацелился покупать Тейтума 96... (((
Message 22 of 44 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, Arkady767! I'm from Greece. I figured out that you were asking me something, because Cyrillic is very similar to Greek, but I can't understand what you are saying. I just recognize my nickname and the A13 model. I asked Samsung about this issue and replied that it's up to EA to change the system requirements, so that Galaxy A13 would be compatible. 

Message 23 of 44 (333 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, Spyrouman! I'm from Russia! I say that I have the same phone model and that after 02/28/24 I can't play. I wanted to buy Tatum 96 and a problem came out of nowhere. I hope Samsung will solve this problem.

Message 24 of 44 (315 Views)

★★★ Novice

* EA will solve this problem

Message 25 of 44 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Arkady767 I read that Samsung Galaxy A13 would be supported with software updates for 2 years after launchingiton 2022 or 2021. I think that my last update was on 19.02.2024. Since Samsung will not give us any new update, our only hope is that EA changes the app requirements to a previous version. Otherwise we need to buy a new smartphone. (And that's the whole idea with these devices: buy a new one every 2 years).

Message 26 of 44 (302 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Spyrouman Now it is at least approximately clear what happened. Thank you for the information
Message 27 of 44 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday i could not load the game. I unistalled it.  And from then, i cannot find it in play store  "this application will not work on your connection"

My tour device name (type of phone) is REDMI9C NFC and android version number is 10QP1A.

Message 28 of 44 (277 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Please provide the current Android version you're using so we can look into this error further. 

To locate your current Android version, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap on the Search icon and type "Software information"
  3. Tap Software information.
  4. Tap Software information again.
  5. The Android version that your phone is running will be displayed.

solaire.png

Message 29 of 44 (270 Views)

★★★ Novice

Android 13 Go Edition 

Message 30 of 44 (258 Views)