Re: star wars battlefront 2 unable to login

by Edvarduv

Original Post

star wars battlefront 2 unable to login

★★★ Newbie

I am repeatedly getting the error that "Unable to login    We cannot complete this action at ths time. If you need assistance, please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com".

I have tried this when I bought the game and 2 times since. Today I tried lots of things and still no success.

I have tried entering my email instead of the public ID - it rejects it.

I have changed my password. Tried again. Same error.

Changed my public ID. Tried again. Same error.

Changed my XBox account to use the same email as Origin/EA. Tried again. Same error.

Changed password again. Tried again. Same error.

My father can login fine on the same Xbox at the same time.

I paid my pocket money for this game and I am bored with only playing it offline. I am really frustrated.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (3,752 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @johnaus08 

Can I ask if your Xbox profile has any age restrictions activated? With parental controls on or limited privacy settings, you might not be able to access the online mode in SWB2 on this particular account. I would recommend to read the articles below and change the settings if needed:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4482922/xbox-one-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-for-par...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online...

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (3,705 Views)

★ Novice
@johnaus08 Hi! Did you fix it in some way? I have the same problem... thank you
Message 3 of 4 (2,983 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (2,950 Views)