Re: EA app says that a game has been removed from my library

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Re: "Content removed for a reason unlisted" Games lost

★★★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to add my input. I'm currently still facing this issue with all my Sims 4 DLC still missing. Yes, I bought them through Steam as well. No amount of restarting or clearing cache will fix it. I just wanted to do some character designing tonight...

Message 780 of 1,223 (3,746 Views)

Re: Dragon Age games removed for unlisted reasons

★★★ Newbie

My version is the GOTY edition. Did not see any option to remove it and add it back.

Message 781 of 1,223 (3,617 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't load purchased packs in game, after I purchased Sims 3.

★★★★★ Newbie
@BlackStarSaga I cleaned my laptop yesterday so I literally delete everything and only download the stuff I want such as games etc and this morning I was freaking out because I thought I did something wrong, so I guess a lot of person has the same issue but I still afraid that I might do something wrong but after I download the game again yesterday I play with none problem soo... We'll wait and see I guess? If you manage to took an answer please let me know either...
Message 782 of 1,223 (4,157 Views)

Re: Xbox game pass games deleted from my ea account

★★★★★ Newbie
@thekiller199365 correct ive got the game pass ultimate but it says that my epic subscription has ended but I never was subscribed to epic only xbox
Message 783 of 1,223 (4,108 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@mrchazta Im from Sg, they auto restored for u?? Wonder if dragonage wil be added back Frown( my friend gave me the dlcs
Message 784 of 1,223 (5,356 Views)

Re: You don't have access

★★★★★ Newbie
@How2PlayzZ As far as I understand this a global issue caused by EA but not sure tho...
Message 785 of 1,223 (4,697 Views)

Re: this content has been removed for an unlisted reason

★★★ Newbie
@soon1208 RELATED TO THE STEAM ONE IF YOU HAVE GIVEN SOMEONE FAMILY ACCESS REVOKE IT AND IT WILL LET U PLAY STEAM GAMES BUT THIS GAMEPASS THING IS JUST NOT WORKING AT THIS MOMENT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO ANYMORE RATHER THAN JUST TO WAIT FOR ANY FIX
Message 786 of 1,223 (4,701 Views)

Sims 4 - DLC's - "This content has been removed for an unlisted reason"

★★★★★ Newbie

Yesterday, I was able to play all my DLC's in Sims 4. I spent a pretty good amount of money on these. Today, EA is saying "this content has been removed for an unlisted reason." I've tried all that I could to see why, but I could not find an answer. Please help me. I would GREATLY appreciate it. 

Message 787 of 1,223 (6,125 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EC02271997 how abt DA2 do u know if can be restored? 😱
Message 788 of 1,223 (7,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

We are aware of a temporary problem starting May 22nd at 8 am UTC, that is currently unintentionally impacting some users, causing them to see the message *"Games have been removed from your library" (please report here) or *"You don't have access" (please report here) error on the EA app more frequently than expected.

Our teams are aware of this issue and are working to fix it as quickly as possible.

*It's important to understand that both scenarios can also be triggered by valid, non-temporary reasons. For further details on these, please refer to the following links:

• For the message "Games have been removed from your library" in the EA app, click here.
  • For the error "You don't have access" in the EA app, click here.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Message 790 of 1,223 (9,638 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help