Why does my madden not have head to head season

by mkuller2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does my madden not have head to head season

★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to play madden head to head season it does not work and says my mut level is undefined

Message 1 of 14 (6,248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does my madden not have head to head season

Community Manager

@mkuller2 

Did you switch to a different generation version of the game? If so, finish the season on your previous generation. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (6,162 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mkuller2 

Did you switch to a different generation version of the game? If so, finish the season on your previous generation. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 14 (6,163 Views)

Madden

★★★ Newbie

whenever I try and play ultimate team h2h season i get the “MUT level undefined” message pop up which I know means I need to finsish the game in gen 4, but I don’t have my version of madden 22 for the Xbox with me so it’s impossible to play to finish the season, I’ve tried just uninstalling and redownloading the game but it didn’t work. I have no idea what to do.

Message 3 of 14 (6,155 Views)

H2h

★★★ Newbie

So I’m getting the nut level undefined thing whenever I try and start a season, which I know means I have to finish my game on my Xbox one, but I don’t have the Xbox one version of the game since it was my brothers disc and he has it up at college, so I have no way of deleting the season I started on Xbox one. Is there any way y’all can like make it so I can play on my series x again?

Message 4 of 14 (6,140 Views)

Re: H2h

Community Manager
@Gammerjoe_YT

Did you pre-ordered the MVP or Dynasty Edition? That gives you backwards compatibility where you can download the Gen 4 version of the game under My Games & Apps on the Series X.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 14 (6,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just have the series x version

Message 6 of 14 (6,049 Views)

Community Manager

@Gammerjoe_YT 

When you go to My Games & Apps and search for Madden 22 in your games library do you see two versions of it you can install? 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 14 (6,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it’s just the x/s version and madden 22 Xbox one is from the store, it was a disc version of madden 22 Xbox that I previously had btw

Message 8 of 14 (5,985 Views)

Community Manager

@Gammerjoe_YT 

It sounds like you have the Xbox One version. The X/S on the game box indicates you are able to play it on that console too.

Do you have a picture of your game box?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 14 (5,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve never played gen 4 i bought the dynasty version and have only played next gen madden. It will not let me play h2h season it says “event unavaible” I am a level 8, the only thing it lets me play that’s close to season is the feild of fear. 

Message 10 of 14 (5,512 Views)