What titles can we suggest for the new NFS game in 2022

by Chizou2023

Original Post

What titles can we suggest for the new NFS game in 2022

★★ Pro

What titles can we suggest for the new NFS game in 2022? Do you have any? Here are two titles I can suggest for the new Need For Speed game:

Need For Speed: Vengeance

Need For Speed: Endless

What about you? Do you have any titles to suggest?

Message 1 of 6 (859 Views)

Re: What titles can we suggest for the new NFS game in 2022

★ Apprentice

Lol=) I would suggest Need for Speed Underground 3. If the devs and the studios are ready for the hard work? But don't shame this legendary title name as you did with Most Wanted title in 2012))

Message 2 of 6 (807 Views)

★★ Pro
@III_IS_III Yeah, sure. Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (793 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@III_IS_III Both Carbon and NFS2015 are made to be a UG continuation.I highly doubt they will recycle UG name again for a poorly made game.
Message 4 of 6 (696 Views)

★★ Pro
@GK3512 Well, if we could support the Need For Speed franchise, then probably the next NFS game will be good and the name would be better. I hope if Need For Speed could later on beat against the Forza franchise, since Forza is number one right now, and that is why NFS isn't that popular and it's not that great because the game's support isn't enough I guess.
Message 5 of 6 (674 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Chizou2023 However Fake Criterion has just finished BF2042 work.Judging by previously leaked gameplay,NFS2022 or whatever name it will be,looks like a developing version MW2012,the stunt jump and map design are really close.So either the new game will be close to MW2012(which was Burnout 6) or a Remastered version MW2012.
Message 6 of 6 (665 Views)