Re: Ultimate freeze prize tickets inquiry

by hawskee

Original Post

Ultimate freeze prize tickets inquiry

★★ Novice

I have 7 prizes claimed but I only see one more in madvent. It says there is some hidden and I can’t find any anywhere hidden. I need 2 more. Any body help with that ? 

Message 1 of 2 (658 Views)

Re: Ultimate freeze prize tickets inquiry

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hi @kylebeaudry,

You'll need a total of eleven UF Prize Tickets to clear the entire UF Prize Board.

The maximum amount of UF Prize Tickets you can currently have as of December 19th is eight Prize Tickets. Four of those tickets being earned via achievements, three from the tree (located on the UF Presents tab), and one from the daily Madvent calendar.

So, that leaves us with three tickets yet to be claimed. As you mentioned, one of the remaining three tickets can be claimed on Day 7 of the Madvent calendar, so that brings that total to nine tickets. If you check out the description of the UF Prize Tickets in-game (see screenshot below), the remaining two unaccounted for tickets should become available on Christmas Day. How exactly will those tickets be obtainable is unknown at this point, but you should expect to be able to earn those remaining tickets on Christmas Day somehow.

IMG_0159.png

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 2 of 2 (639 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help