When is a patch coming?

by P4tr1ckSt4rfish

Original Post

[Title update] Sept. 2nd

Please see here the patch notes for the Sept. and Title Update: Madden NFL 22 Title Update - September 2nd (ea.com)

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 31 of 34 (346 Views)

When is a patch coming?

★ Novice

Pretty straight forward...there is an insane amount of bugs in this game from defensive icons not showing to playart being a mess when you flip your defensive play call and gameplay issues like zones being atrocious. Are these being looked into? If so, what is the ETA on receiving a patch?

Message 1 of 34 (1,411 Views)

Re: When is a patch coming?

Community Manager
@P4tr1ckSt4rfish

An official date has not been yet confirmed. The team is working to get an update out as soon as possible to address the primary issues they've seen reported from the community.

Keep an eye here for announcements and tune in weekly to our Twitch streams for updates from the Madden Community team.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Madden-NFL-on-Twitch/m-p/10454429#M127
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 34 (1,315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why isn’t it today? Last week it came out by Wednesday. There’s so many glitches. RPO Bubble screen is broken. Custom playbooks don’t save audibles. The list goes on. It needs a patch ASAP

Message 3 of 34 (1,298 Views)

★ Guide

I know at one point of playing madden early in the am, it was servers down on Tuesday’s and rosters/updates on Thursday’s but idk what year of madden that was.

Message 4 of 34 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is this going to address the constant crashes on series X? I can barely play it because of the crashing. Sometimes it crashes and restarts my whole system. Brutal...

Message 5 of 34 (1,267 Views)

Is There A Game Patch Available?

★★★ Pro

I'm seeing stuff about a patch but don;t see one for the game.

Message 6 of 34 (949 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@cozzie1180 I agree we need a patch soon to fix all of our problems with the game. I want to start my offline franchise player and owner modes but need the score reset from zero fixed.
Message 7 of 34 (1,099 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry you are so fast to patch any good xp but fixing game nobody home
Message 8 of 34 (981 Views)

★★★ Pro
Message 9 of 34 (973 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help