Terrible gameplay

by Wrightfranz

Original Post

Terrible gameplay

★★ Novice

I’m just gonna go ahead and list off everything i can think of that makes this game so frustrating to play.

my receivers will be wide open so i lob it to them and the pass sails 2 inches over their head while they just stop running and watch the ball hit the ground. Also, when i throw a bullet to them on a crossing route sometimes they just run away from the ball that would have been in the perfect position for a catch. My receivers almost never try and make a play on the ball when i toss it up, even my 7ft Jack Clowney just stands there when he should easily be able to jump and make a catch. BLOCKERS ARE TERRIBLE. I hesitate to run the ball on 2 point conversions because half the time my blockers just run away from the play and leave me to fend for myself. Literally, they will see a defender coming at me and they’re in the perfect position to put a block on him so i can make a long run and then they suddenly turn and run the other way. Never in the history of the NFL has a player betrayed their teammate like that, so why does it happen literally 60% of the time in madden mobile? Also, why do my 125 ovr TE’s and receivers drop so many passes? I get that they can’t always hold on to it when they take a hit, but when they’re all alone they should be able to easily catch a ball every time. I notice it especially happens on 2 point conversions. There’s no point to even finishing a competitive match once your player drops a ball during a 2 point conversion. Why can players even be 100+ overall if they still drop passes just as much as a 79 would? Its ridiculous. And why does my elite punter max out at 30 yards? I can kick it that far. Why is my qb slower than a bunch of fat lineman? Why does my elite defense leave players wide open? Why does my kick returner just sit there and let the ball bounce off of his helmet and cost me either the ball or 20 return yards? Everything in this game is so obviously geared towards trying to make the user spend money. It’s like a slap in the face and EA is just laughing at us. I hope EA just cleans house and gets some developers that can actually code. Too bad they’re cheap and only hire untalented rejects because they don’t wanna pay for real workers. 

Message 1 of 1 (432 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help