Re: Star wars battlefront 2 beta code

by VesTheOldAussie

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
I've checked the store and can see the multiplayer beta, but I've been given 3 different codes from ea after my amazon one didn't work, and theybare all doing the same thing, just saying the same as everybody else's, to try and redeem it somewhere else.
Message 71 of 229 (6,905 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They say, I have used my code (in germany) but it does not function at all. I do not see anything! Wether in the library nor in my bought items. EA Customer Service always writes, I can download the game, but that is simply not true! There ist NOTHING at all!

Message 72 of 229 (6,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just went search star wars battlefront II multiplayer beta and started downloading it kick me off and sign me off lol
Message 73 of 229 (6,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here I have contacted EA and they are not helping or I think u have to pre order before the 30th I know anoying

Message 74 of 229 (7,586 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have ordered it by amazon in juli! I have seen, that problem would come, have written to amazon, playstation support and ea. until now nooooo help at all. only "good wishes".

Message 75 of 229 (7,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also ordered back in July then and got my code about two weeks - ago for PS4 - Nothing.

Message 76 of 229 (8,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is what it says on the troubleshooting thing for the beta                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

If you didn’t pre-order, or if you pre-ordered less than 3 days before beta early access started, you can join the Beta when it opens to everyone on October 6.

Message 77 of 229 (6,015 Views)

SWBF II pre-order code issues.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi guys, I've gotten some updates on this, I'll just paste in the info I have.  

Xbox One: Some users have found that their pre-order codes won't work, and appear as invalid. We are investigating this, so please just hold onto your codes for now. 

EDIT: There is a workaround that may help for some users. Ensure your Xbox is set as your home console and is connected to the internet, then log into account.xbox.com.

Then take the following text string and replace the XXXXX sections with your code: account.xbox.com/en-US/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?doRedeem=0&token=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX&ref=AccountMicrosoftCom

Enter this in your URL bar and hopefully the code will go through. 

PS4: UPDATE: Players who have redeemed codes should be able to download now. Check your store for the Beta.

Origin: Some users who pre-ordered from the store during a certain period might not have automatically gotten in. If you have a pre-order from before October 2nd but don't have access, please email support using the steps here:  https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-ii/star-wars-battlefront-ii-beta-trou...

Thank you for your patience, we hope to have an update soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 78 of 229 (9,168 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I pre ordered back in April after the first trailer and I got my code from Amazon 1 week ago for the ps store and I redeemed it before October 1st but I can't download it in the store. It says that I don't own the game. (I'm from Germany)

Message 79 of 229 (8,233 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You are to late you had to preorder to the 1th October

Message 80 of 229 (8,219 Views)