Re: Is Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order coming to premier access?

by Straatford87

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 EA Access Premier promises 5 day early access to EA published games why is that not being honoured for Jedi fallen order?
Message 51 of 79 (7,740 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

@TheDoctorGadget 

Hi there,

I hope you're looking forward to playing! It's almost time for launch :-)

We've opted not to have early access for this title, in part to reduce the risk of story spoilers.

Message 52 of 79 (7,722 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Tom,

I understand the spoilers but where does it say in the terms and conditions that we won’t get early access because of a decision like that. The subscription advertises 5 days early access on all EA published games. Could you advise on this because it sounds like we are not getting what we have been sold and are paying for.

Message 53 of 79 (7,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there can you confirm if fallen order will be on ea access on ps4?

Message 54 of 79 (7,671 Views)

@debuyed wrote:

Hi there can you confirm if fallen order will be on ea access on ps4?

I know EA tend not to talk about how and when games arrive on EA Access until they actually announce that they have arrived there.

But past practice with EA Access Xbox (for example) is that games tend to end up in the EA Access vault 8-12 months after launch.

So, whilst it's no guarantee, it would not be unsurprising for Fallen Order to turn up in the PS4 EA Access Vault July-October 2020.

But I'm sure nothing will be confirmed until it's confirmed by it happening.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 55 of 79 (2,792 Views)

Re: Star Wars Jedi origin access??

★ Novice

Hi, it's 10/31/19 and I see the game has been added to the vault. Will it be the regular version or the Deluxe edition?

Message 56 of 79 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 57 of 79 (2,768 Views)

Re: Star Wars Jedi origin access??

@iDaCarrot wrote:

Hi, it's 10/31/19 and I see the game has been added to the vault. Will it be the regular version or the Deluxe edition?

This > Standard smile

@Straatford87 wrote:

@Zakuro89 @samson10101 

Hey there! 

I hope you had a great time watching EA Play.

To confirm - EA and Origin Access members will get a 10% discount on purchasing the game and Origin Access Premier subscribers can play the deluxe edition of the game at launch.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

Message 58 of 79 (2,790 Views)

@TheDoctorGadget wrote:
@TheDoctorGadget Bump

Bump?

It is coming to Premier. Was there something else? Standard smile

Message 59 of 79 (2,754 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SofaJockeyUK Its already on Premier but we are supposed to get 5 days early access on all EA published titles. Its false advertising if they don't unless there are some terms and conditions on Origins Premier policy that can't be found online really trying to figure this one out because it not being out early cause of Spoilers is not a good reason as we are paying for that as part of our subscription.
Message 60 of 79 (2,739 Views)