Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Server Maintenance for Madden NFL 22 on August, 19th at 4:00 AM ET

by EA_KRAELO

Original Post

Server Maintenance for Madden NFL 22 on August, 19th at 4:00 AM ET

[ Edited ]
EA Madden NFL Team

GenericPlanned.png

There will be a server maintenance for Madden NFL 22 on Thursday, August 19th at 4:00 AM ET.

During this time, servers can be offline and unavailable temporarily. Please make sure to finish your games and save any progress before the maintenance begins.

The Madden Team

UPDATE (8/18/2021 7:00 PM ET): Server Maintenance Time change from 6:00 AM ET now to 4:00 AM ET.

Message 1 of 10 (998 Views)

Re: Server Maintenance for Madden NFL 22 on August, 19th at 6:00 AM ET

★ Apprentice
@EA_KRAELO Hopefully they fix everything wrong with it. Like ea accounts having more than one gamer tag linked to the same account. And I’m hoping they extend the pre order bonus challenges for people that were not able to complete. Challenges are leaving MUT tomorrow
Message 2 of 10 (994 Views)

Re: Server Maintenance for Madden NFL 22 on August, 19th at 4:00 AM ET

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_KRAELO is this supposed to address the issue with the wrong lineup for those with multiple linked accounts?

can you at least acknowledge the team is aware and looking into it. People paid extra for early access and we’re left twiddling our thumbs waiting for a fix. 

Lineup is fine for H2H play so take whatever code pulls the lineup for h2h and apply it to solos.  Boom done 

Message 3 of 10 (842 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_KRAELO I just tried to play with my second account that I have linked, I have 2 - PSN ID's linked to my EA account. I was able to play with no problems on my main account all day yesterday, but now that I logged in to my second account, nothing works. I am unable to play any solos and when I play a solo on my second account it does not register and gives the XP to my main account. So much for paying over $100 to get 3-day early access. I like the gameplay mechanics for next gen this year, much better than last year. I have a PS5. Hoping this fix early tomorrow squashes these bugs.
Message 4 of 10 (720 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_KRAELO wrote:

GenericPlanned.png

There will be a server maintenance for Madden NFL 22 on Thursday, August 19th at 4:00 AM ET.

During this time, servers can be offline and unavailable temporarily. Please make sure to finish your games and save any progress before the maintenance begins.

The Madden Team

UPDATE (8/18/2021 7:00 PM ET): Server Maintenance Time change from 6:00 AM ET now to 4:00 AM ET.

I hope this means you guys are fixing all the account issues as well? If not you guys will have an army of pissed off people.

Message 5 of 10 (692 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_KRAELO wrote:

GenericPlanned.png

The Madden Team

Even after maintenance you guys STILL havent fixed the account issue! You are pathetic EA!

Message 6 of 10 (470 Views)

★★ Guide

I hope you can fix the crashing issue. I would actually like to play Madden 22, without my game crashing every 10 minutes.

Message 7 of 10 (425 Views)

★★ Novice

All I get are server errors I hope this maintenance works. 

Message 8 of 10 (392 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m done with all this bs I got my money back

Message 9 of 10 (302 Views)

★★ Apprentice

when are they going to fix the connection issues? If I log on for 10 games I’m lucky to play 3 of them. The rest are all back to the team select menu. PLEASE FIX 

Message 10 of 10 (266 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help