Opinions on NFS

by Nightslayer4481

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Opinions on NFS

★★★ Newbie

EA Listen to me when i say this i speak for everyone and to be honest....Need for Speed is getting boring and we need something new not in 2022 or 2023 we need it now Test Drive Unlimited and Forza Horizon 5 is coming soon and they look very promising from what i see. EA I would recommend bringing back the abandoned cars like they were in Payback. There needs to be a change before NFS falls more and more. Honestly Heat is broken I LOVE to use the 2015 Mustang and it has a trunk lid option which is broken which we could use a GT500 part for everything. But i think NFS should Up their game if they wanna beat everyone else. 

Message 1 of 15 (2,960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Opinions on NFS

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Nightslayer4481 Thank you for sharing feedback with the community💪🏽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (2,916 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Nightslayer4481 Thank you for sharing feedback with the community💪🏽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 15 (2,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't even link up my email from ps4 to the app I love this game and part of experience is gone 

Message 3 of 15 (2,674 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Nightslayer4481 Sorry dude but there will be no NFS game this year, and the reason for that is that Criterion is helping DICE with BF2042. And ghost game dosent exist anymore, 2022 is more likely for the next NFS game too come out. Plus i think we will get a remasted version of Most wanted 2012 next year too, while we wait for the next one.
Message 4 of 15 (2,665 Views)

★★★ Novice

So basicaly there will be no more updates for NFSH? I just got the game a last week and im playing it daily now. And was looking forward to future updates to the game.I was hoping there would be an update to the northern part of the make and west side for some drifting sections.

Message 5 of 15 (2,518 Views)

★★★ Pro
@kProphetk No since Heat was such a flop in sales, EA decided too shut down Ghost games. Since they made Heat, and they where replaced by Criterion. But not the same Criterion that, made Hot Pursuit 2010 or MW12.

These guys have never made a NFS game before, so dont expect the next one too be great. So Heat was aboned ,after GG was shut down.
Message 6 of 15 (2,501 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 They kinda worked on NFS before with their assisting work in Heat,but never a full new game.Hence why the leaked NFS2022(or whenever it comes out) looks like an unfinished version MW2012.They lacked talent to make full new game,so they recycle from past.
Message 7 of 15 (2,495 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Yes they probaly have one in very early alpha stage, but i dont expect it too come allready next year. Or atleast not too be great, too be honest i wish they would rather let Codemasters have a try.

Since they have made so many sucessful racing games over decades, atleast if we want trackracing too return back in NFS. Honestly i dont get the same fun out of open world racing, except from Forza Horizon series.

Personally NFS should return back too simple racing with friends vs AI, without cringy story stock supercars on tracks and mayby police chases.
Message 8 of 15 (2,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Felt the same why too, but for me NFS Heat is not boring to be honest. It's just that you and others are bored of the game. I am not blaming you for this, I understand your opinions about the game. If you feel bored, then play another game. Besides, there's a reason on why NFS Heat is dead. First of all, the updates are discontinued, nope not that, but actually it was the updates but the main reason why the updates were discontinued is because the game did not have microtransactions compared to Payback. NFS Heat's in game purchases are only the DLCs. That is why they earned so little money from that and they just only added crossplay and 2 cars only. That's it. Compared to Payback, since it has microtransactions and loot boxes which is why people hate this game, it still recieved more updates and more new cars in the game.

Message 9 of 15 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Chizou2023 its not just that im bored of the game, but mostly that i think EA have milked this Fast and furious chav trend too long.

Yeah it was something new and original when Black Box first launched UG1, because at that time that was a niche thing.
But nowadays there are so many street racers aracade racers outhere, that is why i think it couldent hurt if NFS would return too the glory cannonball days where the series got famous for.

My problem with story driven open world games is that after you complete the campaign, there is nothing left too doo beside going online.

That is why i loved the 90s games so much, because there was so much replayebility since it was just pure racing either with friends or Ai.
I mean even the NFS movie was more based on the 90s games, when it comes too the racing part they had no NOS.

Not even in the street race in the beginning of the movie or in the De Leon race, plus just look at games like Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport.
Those games proves that track racing is still fun, off course FHM has mostly survived thanks too the Horizon games.

My point is i think a cannonball NFS could be fun still today if it was done right, or EA could try making two games they have the resources too do it.
Message 10 of 15 (2,374 Views)