Need for speed heat sucks

by eringobragh80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed heat sucks

★★★ Newbie

Reasons why respect is just hard to get. Cops shouldnt be this damn hard to take out. The storyline was to short to play. I regretted  buying this game . Sorry to me payback was alot better then this bs thrown togeather game.

Message 1 of 9 (4,099 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed heat sucks

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Sorry for your waste of 60 dollar.TBH ever since Ghost took over back in Rivals NFS started to feel like rushed BS forced to a full game.At least real Criterion could make polished games like MW2012(Burnout 6)/HP2010 even with EA busting their balls.Let go of future NFS,it wont make much change to Buy Rush Kill circle of EA.Only without replacement this time

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (4,052 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

@eringobragh80 

Your Thread title caught my full attention right away.

Let me add a few more points to what you said.

$60 -80 dollars for this game is not a good value based on the months of headaches this game has caused the community!

Let me add the story was weak and yes in my opinion way too short to even be believable! 

Fifty Levels sail by real fast in this game once you reach level 5 and up.

Cops are only bad for the first five levels than its no big problem.

A.I. traffic has become even dumber since last update, cars dodging at me, stopping in the road, not a pretty sight to behold.

people still losing vinyls, money, and other related save game items. 

The sunlight and moonlight do not aim correctly on objects like buildings, trees correctly. 

Just look at the angle of light next time, the light is unequal in balance and angle of where it should be aimed at objects. 

What no proper shader program for this game??  LOL

Thanks for posting this I agree the months of migraines for my $80.00 has not been very fun.

I will say i have learned to enjoy free roam with my cars but that's about it.

I'm long done with the storyline and then it becomes an empty city with nothing to do.

Thanks for creating this fine thread.

Have a great day.

Message 2 of 9 (4,063 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Sorry for your waste of 60 dollar.TBH ever since Ghost took over back in Rivals NFS started to feel like rushed BS forced to a full game.At least real Criterion could make polished games like MW2012(Burnout 6)/HP2010 even with EA busting their balls.Let go of future NFS,it wont make much change to Buy Rush Kill circle of EA.Only without replacement this time
Message 3 of 9 (4,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game sucks in so many areas!

Why do you have to set up so many cars in the way during night racing to bring up difficulty?

It's extremely frustrating because you can see those cars are actually just there to block you...

Can't you work out a way to make them more like real cars in real life?????

Waste of money.

Message 4 of 9 (3,556 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I would say that you are not that good at driving. Controlling your car is key factor in reducing times and damage reduction. As I have gotten better at controlling a car it has been much easier to avoid hitting traffic but I still run into them just not as much.

Message 5 of 9 (3,535 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Wireworm5 

No offense, but..  People rarely, if ever, want to hear the infamous GitGud talk when they're struggling in a game, and it usually leads to the rest of any comment being completely ignored.  

The traffic and cops are and have always been a major issue in this game.  Traffic spawns a split second in front of you, which is completely inane and worse than any racing game that I've played to date.  Cops cannot be evaded normally, because they rubber-band their way to you, have crazy armoring, and do ridiculous amounts of damage, no matter what car you're driving.  Not the mention, the other pages and pages of threads pointing out more issues with this game.  This game wasn't made to be fun, only to meet a quota.

However:  Whether one likes the game or not, the dwindling-barely existent player numbers say plenty about how the players feel about this game.  

Message 6 of 9 (3,524 Views)

★★ Novice

I read all the comments and it’s cool that you guys are having so much trouble with the cops. Thats awesome because I also have had trouble with cops until I got better at the game. So I have a you tube channel iTake where I post videos of me just smashing through the cop cars.  One check me out and drop a like. And then go crash some cops yourself. 

Message 7 of 9 (2,492 Views)

★★ Novice

My quick link to the video I’m talking about on my YouTube channel iTake https://youtu.be/pd1ll5zKFP4

Message 8 of 9 (2,491 Views)

Need for speed heat sucks, I cannot log in online continuously say error. First time I got pulled over I lost 20k second time I got pulled over I lost my last 30k. I can’t seem to shake off the cops. There is no bank account or safe to save my money for example Gta 5 and mafia 3. This games is a waste of my time and money. Story is stupid short. 

Message 9 of 9 (1,728 Views)