Madden Cash

by gbvsz54rvi71

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Cash

★★★ Newbie

Does Madden cash roll over from one season to the next?

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Cash

Community Manager

Hey @gbvsz54rvi71 

For more information on what will rollover, check out the post on ea.com

Cash, Coins, Weights, and TP!
All currencies and tokens will transfer over to Madden NFL 24 Mobile. Your Madden Cash and Coin balances will not be affected in any way. You will be able to use your Level Tokens on players from both Madden NFL 23 and 24 Mobile. Your Weights and Training Points will also transfer and can be used immediately. The only currency not being transferred over is Trophies. These will be phased out in Madden NFL 24 Mobile and will not be transferred over.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden Cash

Community Manager

Hey @gbvsz54rvi71 

For more information on what will rollover, check out the post on ea.com

Cash, Coins, Weights, and TP!
All currencies and tokens will transfer over to Madden NFL 24 Mobile. Your Madden Cash and Coin balances will not be affected in any way. You will be able to use your Level Tokens on players from both Madden NFL 23 and 24 Mobile. Your Weights and Training Points will also transfer and can be used immediately. The only currency not being transferred over is Trophies. These will be phased out in Madden NFL 24 Mobile and will not be transferred over.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help