Bringing back madden mobile 16-18

by u651jt3gnq91

Original Post

Bringing back madden mobile 16-18

★★★ Novice

Ok EA this is my pitch for bringing back madden mobile 16-18 as separate games.

• Price-$2.99
  • No H2H or leagues
  • Auction house available 
  • No madden Cash
  • Any pack that you could buy for cash besides topper bundles can be bought for coins
  • The live event map has the promos on them that you can enter to access the individual promos challenges from the original games like the newer maps in madden mobile
  • Every set from the original games are available 
  • Seasons is still available 
  • Stamina is still in game(which can be purchased)

Game is truly single player minus the auction house. This will let players grind and build their own team like how we did in the original games. These would be like buying the older Maddens for console and getting to grind all the challenges on the old muts and purchase packs. All there is to do is recycle most of the original code minus a few removed parts of the game.

I just want to see the old madden mobile games again as they were truly amazing and nostalgic but for now gone forever that you all worked so hard on to develop. What I’d give to build teams like these again.

Message 1 of 8 (2,564 Views)

Re: Bringing back madden mobile 16-18

★★★ Novice
@u651jt3gnq91 I refuse to give up EA I just want to see the game one more time and I know this can make you all money too.
Message 2 of 8 (2,502 Views)

★★★ Novice
@u651jt3gnq91 I’m assuming the silence means you all are considering this proposal as it actually makes sense.
Message 3 of 8 (2,474 Views)

★★★ Novice
@u651jt3gnq91 You see EA someone else already thinks it’s a great idea
Message 4 of 8 (2,448 Views)

Community Manager

@u651jt3gnq91 

We'll share your post with the team for feedback. It is highly unlikely the team will actually bring back a previous version of the game to install, however if players are pointing out elements of that year's title they enjoyed and want to see incorporated into future releases that is a more possible outcome.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,441 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Auction house would be a good start. That way if you miss a promo you can still get players from that promo unlike the new game.
Message 6 of 8 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great idea it will likely be 3$ due to tax  but it’s good 

Message 7 of 8 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Highly unlikely still means possible. Please listen to your community for once. The dropping playerbase from game to game should speak enough volume that what you're doing is wrong.

Message 8 of 8 (659 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help