Bikes For NFS Heat

by UnknownUser018

Original Post

Bikes For NFS Heat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ok, so i know there are no bikes in nfs but i was thinking it would be cool to add scooters because they would seem like a great vehicle to zip around in, I don't know if people will agree but i decided to make this post about one particular bike i would like to see added to the game.

Image result for honda vision 110

This bike may not look very powerful but i will can guarantee that it would be a fun and enjoyable vehicle to drive around in NFS Heat.

Thanks EA if you look at this post.

Message 1 of 7 (6,238 Views)

Re: Bikes For NFS Heat

★★★★ Pro
@UnknownUser018 Currently any motorbike/2 wheel vehicle shown directly to player is the police S1000RR in the cutscene,however no playable motorbike in Heat or any previous NFS so it's unlikely Ghost makes it playable in the future
Message 2 of 7 (6,207 Views)

★★ Expert

@UnknownUser018 

No, bikes coming and frankly I don't want bikes and another bad version of the copy game like the  "The Crew 1 or 2" 

Besides NFS personally has enough problems in this game before adding anything more to this game.

Have a great day.

Message 3 of 7 (6,141 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Only car game with motorbikes worked well is Burnout Paradise since all they do is time trails and free roam,no car vs motorbikes race or activities
Message 4 of 7 (6,122 Views)

★★ Expert

@GK3512 

Yes, I still have my Burn Out Paradise game...yeah bikes are fun in there!

Have a great day.

Message 5 of 7 (6,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@UnknownUser018 I've actually found that scooter but it was like green and it was in a tunnel for trains but it you can't take it
Message 6 of 7 (2,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@UnknownUser018 I wouldn’t mind sports bikes in it I mean it’s a cool idea
Message 7 of 7 (2,132 Views)