The Madden NFL 23 Official Gameplay Trailer

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

The Madden NFL 23 Official Gameplay Trailer

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Community.

Here is the long awaited official gameplay trailer for Madden NFL 23.

Can't wait to hear what you think about it and what you're most excited for. Let us know your thoughts below.

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 4 (1,272 Views)

Re: The Madden NFL 23 Official Gameplay Trailer

I am most impressed with the cuts your runner will be able to make. Those WR/DB matchups will be great as well. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,250 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

While I have a PS5 and I'm under the understanding that this is only for the PS5, is there a video of what it will look like for the PS4? My brother has the PS4 and was wondering what to expect with it? And does anyone know if the announcers are different? 

Message 3 of 4 (461 Views)

@EA_Blueberry After having played my first few (MUT) games on PC, very frankly I'm very sorry to say that "being disappointed" is a gross understatement. I had hoped to see at least a few of the announced improvements on PC as well ...

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help