Madden NFL for Nintendo Switch

by fifimcfeef33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden NFL for Nintendo Switch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The Nintendo Switch is the best selling console of this generation, and I'm surprised that it's never had an NFL video game. The last time Madden NFL was released for a Nintendo console was a decade ago, Madden NFL 13 for the Wii U. And that console was a failure.

The Nintendo Switch isn't nearly as powerful as the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series, but there is a large enough demand for the game.

[EDIT: removed the term [Suggestion] from the thread title because in this new section this tag is not necessary anymore. Anyways, thank you for thinking about how to make the thread title clear and comprehensible!]

Message 1 of 15 (15,652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Suggestion] Madden NFL for the Nintendo Switch?

Count me in as someone who would love to see Madden come to the Switch. I was on vacation last week and it would have been great to have a portable version of Madden to play on the road. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 15 (15,559 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@fifimcfeef33You're right, Switch doesn't get the love it deservesStandard smile

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 15 (15,620 Views)

Count me in as someone who would love to see Madden come to the Switch. I was on vacation last week and it would have been great to have a portable version of Madden to play on the road. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 15 (15,560 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agree EA Sports does not seem to like Nintendo though. Look at FIFA they released first time great. Then afterwards the same game with only team changes. EA will respond by selling low sales. However its there fault for releasing the same game year in and year out.

Message 4 of 15 (15,513 Views)

@fifimcfeef33 thank you for posting that! I've moved it to the newly createad suggestions section to increase its visibility. Hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 5 of 15 (15,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Neo_Novalis Ea you need to add madden on the switch it is the best game and we need it I beg you
Message 6 of 15 (15,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA this is Madden 23 with John Madden on the cover. We the people who own a Nintendo Switch are heart broken that it is not on the Switch. The Wii U failed but the Nintendo Switch is the most sold console. Why do you have s FIFA on the switch then again FIFA is a good game but believe me I know what us fans of Nintendo want and we want Madden 24.

Message 7 of 15 (15,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@7iqwew0mtitu Ea just saying. You messed up bad I might.be young but love football and I thought I loved you
Message 8 of 15 (15,127 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes put madden on switch

Message 9 of 15 (13,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me Ea sports madden 24 on Nintendo Switch  it will be really awesome on the Nintendo Switch 

Message 10 of 15 (12,396 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help