Re: No face scan for Kenny Pickett?

by raidernationbk

Original Post

No face scan for Kenny Pickett?

★★ Apprentice

Why are their so many rookies without a face scan and these awful generic faces? This is getting old, they showed the face thing at the combine why are these guys not scanned?

Message 1 of 7 (947 Views)

Is it just the beta that we are missing face scans?

★★ Apprentice

Why are top rookies missing face cans and have stock faces? 

Message 2 of 7 (930 Views)

Community Manager

Hey what's up, @raidernationbk!

Glad to see you here on the forums for Madden NFL 23, I enjoyed our conversations on Madden NFL 22.

So for the closed beta it's not the official version set for release so there can be features missing in the game. This can be for a variety of reasons. The team is not focused on getting feedback around that at the moment, not a high priority, art assets aren't ready for implementation, or other external factors like contracts with players that are still in process for their likeness. Pickett is a big time player and I'm confident that the team will do everything in their power to get his scan in the game if it wasn't in there for the closed beta. 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (922 Views)

★★ Apprentice

What features will the PS4 get? Will the untucked jersey an that type of stuff be on it? I know fieldsense will not be but I wanted to know what features we don’t get on PS4 

Message 4 of 7 (876 Views)

Re: Is it just the beta that we are missing face scans?

★★★ Newbie

Madden 23 is out today and still no Kenny Pickett face scan

Message 5 of 7 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Madden 23!is out today and still no Kenny Pickett face scan. The first QB off the board no face scan? But Malik 3rd round has face scan?

Message 6 of 7 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MAST3RFUFU Don't feel bad, Darren Waller been in the game for 7 years and still don't have a face scan
Message 7 of 7 (533 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help