Madden 23 beta code does not work

by rundmc1103

Original Post

Madden 23 Beta Code Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’ve spoken with 20+ agents over the last week with the beta code issue I have. The recent agent said to write this because the code I received is unused but on my system keeps saying the code has been used already. Please help EA just want to give feed back from the beta to make this Madden the best ever.

[Image removed - Admin.]

Message 61 of 113 (457 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Beta Code Problem

Community Manager

@Tan-Dan1121 

Never post any game/beta code on a public forum such as this. 

Check the following link for help and info on Beta Codes:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/madden/madden-nfl-23/madden-nfl-23-closed-beta/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 62 of 113 (439 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Beta Code Problem

★★★ Newbie

I have gone through all the links and all the steps possible by 20 plus agents over the last five days. I just want a solution for this inconvenience.

Message 63 of 113 (434 Views)

Re: Madden 23 beta code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My code is not working I participated in the Madden 22 beta launch last year this is the code I received for my Xbox series X Madden 23 and it is not working [code removed]

Edit: Removed code. Please do not post codes here. -CM

Message 64 of 113 (417 Views)

Beta code for madden 23 says invalid

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was told by ea support to contact you guys about my madden 23 beta code I lost my phone and complete access to the email and phone I wrote my beta code down but is saying invalid. Can this please be fixed the code I received I wrote down [CM Edit - code removed] 

Message 65 of 113 (518 Views)

Re: Beta code for madden 23 says invalid

Community Manager

Hey there @ucangetit2288,

I've moved your post over to the Madden 23 boards.

Please make sure you never post any game or beta code on a public forum such as this. 

For more information and help on beta codes, please read over the article here

solaire.png

Message 66 of 113 (497 Views)

Closed beta code does not work

★★ Newbie

Received closed beta code that didnt work. But when I tried to file a help case it was closed with no response.

Message 67 of 113 (820 Views)

Re: Closed beta code does not work

Community Manager

Hi there @aptigers2,

We're not able to assist with beta code issues here on AHQ as we don't have access to your account details. Please see the article here for more info and help with any beta code issues. 

solaire.png

Message 68 of 113 (805 Views)

Beta code isn’t working

★★★ Newbie

Beta code isn’t working 

Message 69 of 113 (809 Views)

Madden 23 Beta code error

★★★ Newbie

I got invited to the madden 23 beta as apart of the madden opportunity program and recieved my beta code. Whenever i try to punch in my beta code it says invalid or already in use, so i reached out to the advisors who told me they see the problem but can’t do anything about it and to come here with it. i’ve submitted 2 cases with pictures and haven’t recieved or heard anything about it up to this point.

Message 70 of 113 (780 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help