Madden 23 Pre Order - Have Not Recieved my free 99 OVR Player Pack for Madden 22

by bbrewer23goblue

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 Pre Order - Have Not Recieved my free 99 OVR Player Pack for Madde

Community Manager

Got the DM's from those that sent the info I requested, thank you for the help! Passed those along to our teams here to take a look at them to determine what is causing this. 

Blueberry.png
Message 61 of 187 (465 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Pre Order - Have Not Recieved my free 99 OVR Player Pack for Madde

★★★★★ Newbie

hello, we cannot send you a DM on here

YOU EITHER HAVE TO LOG IN OR NEED PERMISSION TO SEE THIS PAGE.

Think that's a mistake?
Message 62 of 187 (435 Views)

Community Manager
@ItsOnlyMe4939

Do you have DMs enabled? You also may need to create a post, give XP, or reply to a thread before unlocking the option to DM.
Blueberry.png
Message 63 of 187 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i sent you a DM .. hope it works!

Message 64 of 187 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not sure how to send a direct message to you with the required info

Message 65 of 187 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@UP16 Do you have DMs enabled? You also may need to create a post, give XP, or reply to a thread before unlocking the option to DM.
Message 66 of 187 (413 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for sending us the examples!

We are good on those right now as the team has what they need for the investigation. We'll have more information on the way on how we will have this resolved for our players. 

Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more to come. 

Blueberry.png
Message 67 of 187 (406 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I also didn’t receive my order bonus. Gamertag: ISeaCrayfish Xbox Series X
Message 68 of 187 (394 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you. I preorder the day and I have not recieve, even got it the day we could preorder. Thank you for investigating this issue

Message 69 of 187 (390 Views)

Re: Madden 23 preorder

★ Novice

JavyBaez Elmago 

Xbox

Message 70 of 187 (369 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help