Madden 23 Beta Access

by RichMcGhee

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 Beta Access

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Community.

More information and help with those experiencing code issues with the Closed Beta can be found in the article below.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/madden/madden-nfl-23/madden-nfl-23-closed-beta/

• Please keep in mind our Support teams are not able to grant codes to accounts that did not sign up/register for the Closed Beta.
  • Registering for the Closed Beta does not guarantee you access. Please keep an eye on your email address in the event the Madden team will send out more invites.
  • Beware of phishing scams where individuals are offering Closed Beta codes for monetary exchange. 
Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 17 (614 Views)

★★ Novice

I signed up for beta on the 27th and still no code..I play usually until the season is over in real life.. but I guess since I won’t give them money for MUT I’m not worth their time to get a code, plus l’ve already preorder M23.. think it funny that ppl that have not even signed up or preorder have gotten codes..Another example of EA playing favorites on who gets codes..

Message 12 of 17 (604 Views)

Community Manager

@Saturnsky 

Hang in there! It isn't 4th down yet and possible you can still get access. Registering for the beta doesn't guarantee immediate access and more invites may go out. Please keep a close eye on your email. I know our social account has been handing out codes over Twitter too, so it might be worth giving them a look when they're giving them away.

https://twitter.com/MaddenLeagueOps/status/1532788796412121090

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 17 (599 Views)

★ Novice
@RichMcGhee Same here signed up never received one play this game so much have bought every one put who knows how much it Ultimate team its disappointing
Message 14 of 17 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RichMcGhee When you get a code can you send me one
Message 15 of 17 (456 Views)

@KPetteway63 I'm sorry but the beta period is over. Besides beta codes are non transferable.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 16 of 17 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thread has been locked as the beta is now over. 

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 17 (268 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help