Franchise Mode: Use left stick to toggle between teams

by pmmartin86

Original Post

Franchise Mode: Use left stick to toggle between teams

★★★ Newbie

In franchise mode, please change it so we can toggle between teams using the right stick, instead of having to go into the menu and finding the team you want to control. I do historic franchise mode with 32 team control, and it takes forever in the offseason to switch between teams for free agents and drafting players. If you make the team toggle like nba 2k it would improve your game dramatically.

Message 1 of 2 (479 Views)

Re: Franchise Mode: Use left stick to toggle between teams

@pmmartin86 I've moved your request to the newly created suggestions forum section to improve its visibility. I hope it helps it other players would like to support your suggestion. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help