Bring the Living Room Online! Co-Op franchise users vs cpu Must Have on NCAA

by Jpate3

Original Post

Bring the Living Room Online! Co-Op franchise users vs cpu Must Have on NCAA

★★ Newbie

Hey I was just wondering if there was a way to push ideas up to the Dev team. Like now that we’ve grown up and dont stay right nxt to our family like back then, but luckily online gaming is huge now anyway. I was wondering if they’ve finally added Co-Op franchise mode which is basically the ability to play franchise mode online with my family or friends like we were sitting in the living room vs the CPU trying to build one of the worser teams up from the ground. Just the ability to play on the same team im connected franchise.
If not thats cool but I just feel their needs to be an emphasis on that for the new NCAA football and basketball, because man nothing beats playing together with friends family trying to build up endless college programs, like yes gaming alone or going against someone is cool, but playing together is a lost art on Madden unless your on MUT and Now that we’ve went years w/o NCAA i hope they bring the “living room” online essentially

Message 1 of 1 (244 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help