Cannot subscribe via website

by Drexxlo

Original Post

Re: Cannot subscribe via website

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem with buying a sub threw steam but not showing up when in game.

have reset my password threw ea.

SWTOR display name: Imoonmonkies

email should be [edit: email address removed] for both..

Message 11 of 78 (503 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue as others. I have changed the email addresses for both accounts so they are the same, same password, updated EA account with a new payment method, and still no luck. SWTOR username is Mira_Starshadow. Any help would be most appreciated!

Message 12 of 78 (481 Views)

@Mira_Starshadow 

account is flagged to be checked however will be Tuesday before a response is available 

using the same email does not create a linkage , the linked accounts can use separate emails and passwords , the linked EA account will likely use the email address used to create the swtor account 

You can try and enter the email used to create the swtor account into this link and see if that resolves the issue (may need to use incognito mode on chrome to be sure browser cache isn't still showing the error) 

otherwise will have more feedback on tuesday

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 13 of 78 (473 Views)

★★ Novice

How can you check what EA account is linked with star wars account. I'm in the same boat (I think). I got the Code already used error when with time card, but I've subbed through the site before and steam (can't do steam for some reason now).

Message 14 of 78 (461 Views)

@JustaFrostitute 

Swtor account / displayname ?

If you log into your swtor account and go to the subscription tab then view your purchase history the email address of the linked ea account is on the top right of that screen

you can email the code into support@swtor.com just be aware they are not back until tuesday

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 15 of 78 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also been having the same issue. Returning from playing years ago. I went ahead and lined the User and Pass for both the SWTOR account and EA account the Email is associated with.
     Tried to use steam to buy game time in the meanwhile, but that hasn't gone through. I made sure that the Steam account and the SWTOR account were showing as linked before I made that purchase.
That has been about twelve hours ago. Player Status hasn't changed.

Message 16 of 78 (434 Views)

★ Novice
@proxos666 Thank you! Will standby for more info. I originally went the route of the email used to create the account (used incognito mode, etc) and then switched all accounts over to an email address I actually use, but didn't have any success.
Message 17 of 78 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I've been having the same issue. I am a returnee from almost a year ago my account is based in russia. But when I try to pay with debit/credit or paypal it does not take redirect me to the payment page just send me a blank screen where the recipe should be. My swtor is sophiecc and display sofy3196. Thanks

Message 18 of 78 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Glorl 

swtor account displayname ? be sure to email per https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Steam-Purchase-Not-Working/td-p/9356718/...

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 19 of 78 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 SWTOR displayname is also ' Glorl '
Okay, thank you, I will see to that as well.
Message 20 of 78 (391 Views)