nhl 23 on pc

by MrGurkov

Original Post

Re: nhl 23 on pc

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I find this guy interesting. Call himself a influencer.

Seems to be competent and well-spoken hardcore gamer, with a good laugh!

This clip could match this topic.

https://youtu.be/gfw-FEcH_jU

Hear him out if you have the time.

Message 41 of 243 (1,446 Views)

Champion

So just today Madden 23 was announced for PS4™, PS5™, Xbox One, Xbox X|S and PC.   The old gen systems and PC system will NOT be getting the next-gen features.  This is what would happen with the PC edition of NHL.   You'd get 1 year of it being up to date with stuff and after that it would just be the same exact game but with a new number slapped on it.  So while the idea of PC sounds amazing it wouldn't be executed by the lack of effort/funding on the other side.

So since Madden and FIFA had returned to PC they haven't been given the proper treatment.  

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 42 of 243 (1,386 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

But we would still get the game..... 

Message 43 of 243 (1,325 Views)

★★ Novice

Just out of curiosity, why do you care if people mod the game? Fifa, NBA 2k, PES have all been able to pull in huge sales numbers despite their games being heavily modded year after year.  Time to get with the times and stop making excuses.   

Message 44 of 243 (1,281 Views)

Re: Bring NHL to PC

★★ Novice

People have spoken, we want NHL to PC!

Sure, playing on console is nice and all that but PC is just so much better, I would love to see NHL game on PC so I can stop paying for that stupid online subscription only for that game...

BUT, I would still use the controller since it'll probably be much easier, c'mon EA, I'll drive myself to Stockholm and go outside and protest outdoors haha.

I don't get it why they release a new game every year?

Why not focus on the same game and just keep updating it, this would make the online section a lot bigger for everyone to have the same game for years instead of buying a new game for a lot of money, not every people have afford with this.

Message 45 of 243 (1,261 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I too want to see NHL 23 come out on the PC

Message 46 of 243 (1,242 Views)

★ Guide

As a console online player I care.  I don’t want opponents modding/hacking the game to their advantage. 

Message 47 of 243 (1,231 Views)

★ Guide

Why is PC so much better?

Even if it NHL was made for PC all users should still have to pay a subscription to play.  Why should PC users not have to compared to console players?  How is that fair to play the same game?  

Message 48 of 243 (1,229 Views)

★ Apprentice

You truly don’t understand how PC gaming works huh?

Also, if you don’t want “hacking” that you think PC will bring, obviously just don’t turn on crossplay. Pretty simple. And since you don’t understand PC gaming, you can now freely skidaddle on outta here, this thread aint for you.

Message 49 of 243 (1,213 Views)

Champion
@thebrazenhead75 Because PC has no rivals in potential. Consoles have a peak with limitations. The best competitive experiences are on PC because their ceiling can be thru the roof with optimization. I wouldn't worry about cheating in the game anyway as I didn't experience it with Madden. And that is mostly up to the team to not have loopholes. God knows when we had full custom attributes people found those 99 glitches each year.

It's fair because you have the option just as much as anyone else does to have a beast PC. Saying you don't have money isn't an excuse either.

If anything the PC community does a better job at maintaining most games than the developers of games do. Shows how awfully lazy they are.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 50 of 243 (1,209 Views)