by MrGurkov

Original Post

Re: nhl 23 on pc

★★★★★ Apprentice
@24EviLX totally agree
Message 101 of 243 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't understand how there's more PC football fans than PC hockey fans.. NHL needs to come out for PC cause I am NOT buying a new console just to play this game that's been cloned for the last 10 years

Message 102 of 243 (876 Views)

NHL FOR PC

★★★★★ Newbie

Bring NHL out for pc

Message 103 of 243 (754 Views)

NHL FOR PC

★★★★★ Newbie

PLEASE bring NHL out for PC

Message 104 of 243 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ohimember because football most popular than hockey
Message 105 of 243 (866 Views)

Re: NHL FOR PC

Hey @ohimember I moved your post here

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 106 of 243 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_AljoIts seems like every single one of your responses about a 34 billion dollar company is whataboutism and excuses. So a top 5 largest gaming company in the world doesn't have the means to port PC while they do it for 95% of their games? Is that really the information you are trying to provide us? I'm a share holder who goes to annual share holder meetings. Never once have I heard them make this statement.

Message 107 of 243 (790 Views)

Re: NHL FOR PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would love to see NHL 23 come out on the PC

Message 108 of 243 (714 Views)

@Sun_OpN 

They're a billion dollar company because they know how to cut the fat and make the most of their returns - Surely the "world's greediest company" would have looked into a PC port to earn more cash by now? They have a team of number crunchers telling them it just won't net them the kind of return they want. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 109 of 243 (774 Views)

★★ Novice

I dunno how useful this is, but I am here to beg for a PC port. NBA 2K refuses to give us a current gen version. So I am not buying NBA 2K. Gimme me NHL hockey. I am not buying a console to play NHL.

Message 110 of 243 (645 Views)