hello, can anyone give me advice about HUT rivals classic 5v5?- about 16 matches

by Hulmih0

Original Post

hello, can anyone give me advice about HUT rivals classic 5v5?- about 16 matches

★★★ Newbie

hello, can anyone give me advice about HUT rivals classic 5v5?- about 16 matches we didn't score any points for a win or for goals- I contacted support 10 times, we EA administrators wrote, but when I wrote back to them, they sent me documentary information, no response

I'm sending photos with my problem and could someone please advise me, I've already despaired and the rewards came weaker than what I achieved....

thank you all have a nice day

Message 1 of 2 (220 Views)

Re: hello, can anyone give me advice about HUT rivals classic 5v5?- about 16 mat

Community Manager

Hi there, @Hulmih0 

Are you playing NHL 22 or 23? I'm not aware of any issues on either game currently that would cause this. Let's see if power cycling helps. To do that, follow these steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)