When will you ACTUALLY fix the game?

by Storspoven87

Original Post

When will you ACTUALLY fix the game?

★★★ Newbie

The patch you released broke the game completely, the fix you applied was just a poor bandaid. Instead of sync loops we have to watch the jumbotron, the mascot or some other stuff for 10-15 seconds after every single goal. Seriously? How hard is it to fix your stuff? Did you actually outsource the whole dev team to India as you have with everything else? Like your pathetic excuse of costumer service that doesn't do squat.

We paid money for this game but right now the quality is so poor it's pathetic and all you do is promote new packs and events instead of actually fixing the game, listening to the community and do something. Also, the communication from you and your "community manager" is so bad. No transperancy, no communication, nothing. 

Fix. Your. Game. 

Right now i really hope someone with the knowledge or the power sues the * out of you for this subpar product you released, right now it's nothing more than a way for you as a company to trick children and people in general to spend money on packs. Disgusting EA. You should all be ashamed of yourself for being this evil. 

Message 1 of 16 (1,333 Views)

Re: When will you ACTUALLY fix the game?

★★★ Novice

I have this problem too!  It is kind of annoying.  Before the fix you had to wait like 7 to 10 seconds of pressing x (playing on ps5) before you could move on from the goal scored, so they did fix that after all Wink

Message 2 of 16 (1,215 Views)

I am guessing they will never fix the game, they make way more than enough money currently to even consider another alternative such as giving gamers what they want. I loved the game when the overalls of teams were in the 70's and very low 80's but ever since then it has become another arcade garbage hockey game like previous iterations. At this point it will take a GM Connected mode to make me purchase another NHL game from EA.

Message 3 of 16 (1,194 Views)

★★ Guide

It'll never get fixed, nhl 21 basically got one patch at the beginning of the year and that was it despite the community bringing up countless issues, EA doesn't care they already have you money. Instead for the next 6 months it will be reply after reply of "we've notified the dev team" or "we'll pass this on" but no action. There's a reason EA is consistently rated as one of the worst in the industry. 

Message 4 of 16 (1,159 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. We are still working to resolve this issue. It's not being ignored, but it also isn't a quick fix. The temporary fix that is causing extended goal celebrations has been working for most everyone, but obviously, some people are still unable to complete games after a goal is scored. This is a priority and we're working to get a proper fix in place as soon as possible.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 16 (1,120 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's for responding!!! 

You realize that it's not just the extended goal celebrations bug that the NHL22 players are raging about, right?  Right?

Give us the game that we played during the trial and loved until your patch literally broke the game.  The one that we paid full-price for and talked our buddies into buying as well.

Message 6 of 16 (1,077 Views)

★ Guide

Will it be resolving all the issues? I have no idea what you guys did, but squad battles is essentially broken. My entire team feels like I'm controlling bronze players.

My goalie (87 xfactor price) is coming out 20ft to let weak silver or low gold players like Travis hamonic base card get snipe or manages to score on himself by using his blocker to try and grab a puck that's out of the net on the side, but bounces it back into the net and gets an own goal. 

Passes aren't going where you aim. I'd get a video but you guys disabled the ability to see who you're controlling or what you're doing on the sticks.

92 McDavid, 91 Matthew's with distributor,  and other players with over 90 speed feel like they have 0 speed. No agility, not acceleration, just feels like you're controlling Nancy Pelosi on ice skates. This is squad battles so nothing to do with connection.

Somehow, online is the only mode that actually doesn't feel broken unless it's a bad match up against someone who didn't lower their ping threshold so they're still connecting to western players from the east. Which seems to be half the games. 

Game was amazing. Then you guys managed to just ruin a good thing. 

Message 7 of 16 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Z0mbieBabyJesus in online is it sameBro, connection making absurd brutal differences in play online.
Message 8 of 16 (961 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The patch will be this years EA's Christmas gift instead of a card.

Message 9 of 16 (943 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

lol @EA_Aljo  working for most people!

is that a joke? when you have "events" that ask for 400 goals, this is no small issue, its hugely annoying, 

You guys really should be ashamed of yourselves, the part of the game that takes your money works perfect, but the actual game part... not so much, poor form EA

Message 10 of 16 (892 Views)