Offline Creators Wishlist

by MV75

Original Post

Re: Offline Creators Wishlist

★★★★ Guide
@heavydutyrammer I think they're done with fixing 22 now. I think all their efforts with go to get NHL 23 ready so some roster updates after the trade deadline
Message 71 of 173 (1,714 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes! I think we can´t hope for any news anymore regarding NHL 22. Their effort should be in making NHL 23 the best game ever made for ONLINE and OFFLINE users... Standard smile

I have played and are still playing a lot of NHL 22 (offline) still in february, and I love the game.

So I believe that the next game will be even better, I just wish that they would add more each time, instead of putting in small changes, and ignoring the big requests from us who play the game.

Message 72 of 173 (1,621 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Even though I despise the look of them, the shiny helmets used by Vegas and LA should be options in Create a Team

They're disgusting, but should be there (y'know, since it's in the game)

Message 73 of 173 (1,603 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@johum2886 Basically we should be able to pick between standard and metallic colours when customizing.
Message 74 of 173 (1,579 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@kyl_35 pretty much

wouldn't mind having the matte option either, but I'm not too picky
Message 75 of 173 (1,569 Views)

★★★★ Guide

One thing that would be a great improvement would be to allow us to edit lines in the menus for the teams in "World Juniors", "World Championship Men & Women" and "Spengler Cup".

I understand that EA doesn´t want us to trade the players around but please let us edit the lines.

The problem now is that you must use two controllers in Play Now to be able to change lines before a game and put in scratched players that you want to play in the game.

And in the Tournaments you must choose to controll all teams to be able to go and change all the lines before the games...

Message 76 of 173 (1,542 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I hope that EA Sports add to the possibility create shiny helmets for created teams. Also I want that EA add Jofa 390 and Jofa 395 helmets to game. Okey, they are old gears but, we need more old gears for players and goalies to the game. If we create missing alumni players to the game , would be great add to them real gears, which they have used on carreer. We have hoped lot of updates to creation zone. Hopefuly EA Sports listen to the players and add least 80% things what we're want to the game.

Message 77 of 173 (1,522 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Juhani_91_91 wrote:

I hope that EA Sports add to the possibility create shiny helmets for created teams. Also I want that EA add Jofa 390 and Jofa 395 helmets to game. Okey, they are old gears but, we need more old gears for players and goalies to the game. If we create missing alumni players to the game , would be great add to them real gears, which they have used on carreer. We have hoped lot of updates to creation zone. Hopefuly EA Sports listen to the players and add least 80% things what we're want to the game.

If you like the Alumni teams, and you have a PS4, try my Alumni roster.

1991-2021 Alumni Teams

i made over 450 CAPs to fill out the teams and there are no duplicates.

This roster consists of players that retired after the ‘90-‘91 season. There are a few players that retired before ‘91 sprinkled in here and there, mainly on the Whalers, Jets, Nordiques and North Stars because those teams folded not long after 91 and finding players was tough. I am working on a Version 2, where all the 90’s players are on the teams they played for in the 90’s. Gretzky and Kurri on the Kings, Roy on the Avs, etc, etc.

Check em out.

Message 78 of 173 (1,505 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Efbomb How I find rosters which you are made
Message 79 of 173 (1,493 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Enter roster sharing.

Search for my user name: Efbomb

or, type in 1999 in search field.

Message 80 of 173 (1,477 Views)