Offline Creators Wishlist

by MV75

Original Post

Re: Offline Creators Wishlist

★★★★★ Guide

Here is all jerseys, which IIHF has update. Hopefully EA Sports update these new jerseys to the game, but not remove current jerseys, which are in game.

Austria H.pngAustria A.png

Belarus H.png Belarus A.png

Denmark H.png Denmark A.png

Finland H.png Finland A.png

Germany H.png Germany A.png

Hungary H.png Hungary A.png

Italy H.png Italy A.png

Japan H.png Japan A.png

Latvia H.png Latvia A.png

Norway H.png Norway A.png

Russia H.png Russia A.png

Slovakia H.png Slovakia A.png

Sweden H.png Sweden A.png

Switzerland H.png Switzerland A.png

UK H.png UK A.png

USA H.png USA A.png

Message 41 of 173 (1,485 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Juhani_91_91 more jersey styles are essential for CAT
Message 42 of 173 (1,475 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@johum2886 Absolutely, hopefully EA Sports add least "reverse retro" - and IIHF national team jersey styles to "create team" mode.
Message 43 of 173 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes, I would like to see the Olympic jerseys added as an alternative options for national teams.

Even the old World Cup jerseys who was really nice would be a nice option to have as an alternative.

But to be honest, some of the olympic jerseys (like Canada and Switzerland) is really ugly so they better not take away the ones that are in the game now. Standard smile

And yes, EA have not changed jersey, shorts or sock styles in Create a team for a long time now, so there is a need to add more options, because some real time jerseys, shorts and socks

are hard to create without the options.

Message 44 of 173 (1,456 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MV75  If I remember correctly, EA has added last time new jerseys styles in NHL 20. Hopefully they would add more new jersey styles to the game. For example Colorado Avalanche "reverse retro" jersey is great. Would be nice use that jersey, for created team. 

Also here is few logos which would be nice see in future the game.

Atlanta.pngBuffalo.png Winnipeg.png

Message 45 of 173 (1,452 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree that those logos should be in the game. I don´t know why they hate Atlanta Thrashers... Standard smile

Yes, they updated some jersey styles, but the socks and shorts are the same.

Message 46 of 173 (1,450 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MV75 When you made list about cities which not are in game? Where is Ukrainian cities Kyiv and Donetsk and do you mean Nur-Sultan and Almaty from Kazakhstan, because Astana and Nur-Sultan are same city. Astana is former name of Nur-Sultan like Leningrad is former name of St. Petersburg.

Do you belive , that EA Sports add some things to the game , what you have been hoping for
Message 47 of 173 (1,443 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes, my thought about Astana and Nur-Sultan is that you maybe want to make and old KHL roster and use Astana in the name. Standard smile

I do believe that they will implement some of the things in the game in the future. How much they actually do, we will see.

But I believe that in order to even have a chance to get this things in the game, it needs to be highlighted in the forums like this one.

How else would they know?

If they implement all of my ideas then I do believe that a lot of people, including me will enjoy the game even more.

It can´t just be all about online modes....

Message 48 of 173 (1,436 Views)

★★ Apprentice

A couple of things I’d love to see:

1. Templates for ALL the jerseys, logos, pants, socks and fonts that are in the game available in CAT.

2. A template based goalie mask creator

3. The option to create players without helmets in CAP.

4. The return of the “Friday the 13th” goalie masks. If they made them template based that would be incredible.

5. The ability to edit the head model, eyes and hair of any un-scanned player.

6. The ability to change the hairstyle of any scanned player. We can change the beard, now give us the hair. Zibanejad is a prime example of why this is needed.

There’s plenty more, but these are my main wishes as an offline roster creator.

Message 49 of 173 (1,427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@MV75  "It can't just be all about online modes..." this is good said

Players who play NHL games could be divided into two groups. Players which like online game modes like HUT and CHEL, another group is players which like create players and teams. I feel like that , for EA Sports is forgot this group, who want create players and teams and they have focus to players which like play online game modes HUT or CHEL. I hope that EA Sports begin listen more players which like create players and teams. Updated play by play name list and roster sharing are good start.

But what we want more:

- More cities to " create player" and "create team" mode
- More arenas to "create team" mode

-  More historical- and AHL logos to "create team"mode

- More goalie- and player gears
- True goalie gears ( L87, L12.2, 20.1)
- CCM Eflex5 goalie gears
- Warrior R\G6 goalie gears
- CCM AS1 (gloves)
- Bauer Vapor 2X Pro (gloves)
- Bauer Supreme 3S Pro (gloves)
- Warrior Alpha DX (gloves)
- Warrior Alpha LX (gloves)

- All removed goalie- and player gears back to the game, which have been NHL 08- NHL 21 (Why this would be important, many players in European leagues not use yet newest gears. If we create players. we can't choice their real gears what they use. Many use for example the following skates or other gears, which are deleted to the NHL 22.
- Skates : Bauer Supreme 2S Pro and Bauer Vapor 2X Pro
- Gloves: Bauer Supreme 1S
- Sticks: Bauer Vapor Flylite)

- The same face creator program, what you use in FIFA 22.

- Possibility change color of face mask. Players can change tint of visor ,when they create players, but not color of college helmet face mask     or  hybrid helmets face mask. 

- Vintage goalie- and player gears, I mean gears what players have used 70's , 80's and 90's

Message 50 of 173 (1,427 Views)