NHL 23 Franchise Wishlist!

by AEZ1

Original Post

Re: NHL 23 Franchise Wishlist!

★★★★★ Guide
@IrishOwl GM Connected was in the game on old gen and was a huge hit. A large chunk of those leagues are simulated play, not actual gameplay to decide the outcomes; leagues that have gameplay to progress in the league have set schedules, and if someone doesn't show it's a loss for them. EA took it out going into the golden * of NHL 15, which is where the series has been horrific since.
Message 21 of 70 (1,419 Views)

★★ Guide

I didn't start playing until 17.

That does sound pretty  badass though.

Message 22 of 70 (1,409 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@IrishOwl it was great, then for no reason at all it was taken out in NHL 15 (arguably the worst video game I have ever touched), and has been asked for ever since, but EA does not care
Message 23 of 70 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Pro
@IrishOwl I’ve played I think since 10 or so.. on and off but NHL 14 was the best one they made in so long.. it’s really been downhill with each new game made.. especially when going to new gen consoles.. 17-20 weren’t terrible.. they weren’t 14 but they were better than 15-16.. but then EA dropped the ball (and dropped all the good features) when they made NHL 21.. and 22
Message 24 of 70 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Pro
@johum2886 NHL 15 was awful.. something we try to not remember lol
Message 25 of 70 (1,401 Views)

★ Apprentice

It will be fine to see also powerplay and shorthand strategy preferences for players when scouted, not only line strategies. So I will be able to see players fit into these special lines

Message 26 of 70 (1,274 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Need to be able to invite a friend to at co-op with you in franchise mode. 

Message 27 of 70 (1,215 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Mayor_Science that's just GM Connected. Not sure why it was ever taken out but here we are
Message 28 of 70 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here´s what i would like to see in NHL 23 really overall 

(- More accurate Arenas and Horns for lower divisions (i.e AHL, ECHL, Liiga, Hockeyallsvenskan ETC) 

- I would like an easier way to call up players because i personally find it super hard to do

- I also want to see like a voice actor hired for be a pro and the voices of official legends

- I would also love to see a story mode very similair to "the Journey" in Fifa 17 - 19 when you´ll be the grandson to a great, You start playing in the Peewee league and work your way upwards to become a NHL great, Similiar to be a pro nowadays but i´m thinking more of the carrer that was in NHL Slapshot like way back in the days, In this carrer you should be able to go Pewee to a calder Memoral league in 1 maybe 2 years and have the abiliitty to play the WJHC and become an international legend 

- I would also like to see a new Stanley Cup Celly (I.e the team that is about to win the Stanley cup comes on to the ice 2-3 seconds before the final buzzer goes like in IRL and speaking about the Stanley Cup there is one thing that i really liked when i bought NHL 15 for my "then" new Ps3 and it is the abillity to have a banner raisings come back so that you can remeber that you won the Stanley Cup, I remeber when i won the Stanley Cup in be a pro  with Toronto on NHL: Legacy Edition and how disappointed i got when i didn´t see a banner saying Stanley Cup Champions 2016 next to the banner that said "Stanley Cup Champions 1967" 

here´s a link to how the goal horns sound in Liiga, Hockeyallsvenskan ETC

WHAT IF EVERY SHL TEAM HAVE ACCURATE GOAL HORNS IN NHL 21 - YouTube (Some are outdated since this was uploaded in the summer 21)

WHAT IF EVERY HOCKEYALLSVENSKAN TEAM HAVE ACCURATE GOAL HORNS IN NHL 21 - YouTube (Same thing here as with the SHL horns)

WHAT IF EVERY LIIGA TEAM HAVE ACCURATE GOALHORNS IN NHL 18 - YouTube (Some are Outdated since this was put on YT back in 2018)

Message 29 of 70 (1,172 Views)

★ Guide
@532146701 This is exactly what the game needs
Real goal horns and arenas
Message 30 of 70 (1,157 Views)