Re: Missing Training Camp feature

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Ea Aljo. I think you should take this feedback seriously instead of saying go and watch videos on YouTube or write down the controller button configurations. The guided tutorials with Hockey Canada were a great feature so don't know why you dropped them. Anyway Merry Xmas everyone

Message 11 of 13 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What an absolute joke. Remove an important feature for people new to the game or those of us who haven’t played in a while. With all the complex skill stick dekes, maneuvers and shots, the official EA response is, “go watch a YouTube video.” You almost have to laugh, if it wasn’t so infuriating. I completely regret buying this garbage, even at the sale price. Please for the love of god let EA lose the rights to NHL. Thanks for the PS2 player models and faces by the way guys… 

Message 12 of 13 (346 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, @andrew9k 

I'm really sorry for the frustrating response. Those videos were great, but when it comes to choosing what we focus on, it just makes more sense to put more work into gameplay, bug fixes, new features, etc. Especially since there are a number of tutorials already online. I was trying to give an alternative since there aren't any built in to the game. You can find all the button combinations in the controller settings, but I know it's good to see them in action. Definitely appreciate the feedback and I'll get it passed on to the team. Hopefully, we'll see those tutorial videos return in the future.

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 13 (342 Views)