Missing Training Camp feature

by Alex_Ultras_73

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Training Camp feature

★★★ Novice

Hi,

Is there a way to further replicate the great Training Camp feature from NHL 21? Currently, there are only three ways you can practice, none of whom actually guide you through the specific actions, buttons wise, the player must undertake in order to perform certain moves. It's pretty annoying that I have to go back to NHL 21 to relearn all those fancy dekes maneuvers...

Thanks.

Message 1 of 13 (4,153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Training Camp feature

Community Manager

@braydenplayz10 

The controls are listed under the controller settings in the settings menu. You also could look up some YouTube vides on this.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (2,784 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah it's weird they removed it but add it to the list of removed features over the years I guess the funny thing is that it's still called "training and practice" and says "learn the basic and advanced skills of hockey" an then can only choose free skate or team/goalie practice there's no "training" an the only "learning" is done thru trial an error and guesswork 

Message 2 of 13 (4,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completely agree 

Message 3 of 13 (3,584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can’t believe there are no tutorials. This is the first NHL game I’ve played in years and I could really use one.

Message 4 of 13 (3,174 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @dubplate79 

What is it that you need some help with? I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 13 (3,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alex_Ultras_73 Yeah I hate this bc I have wanted to get in to ea sports gaming for twitch so I switched to akill stick but I can’t learn how to use it
Message 6 of 13 (2,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Hey; I can’t find the training camp
Message 7 of 13 (2,857 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @braydenplayz10 

If you're talking about NHL 23, it doesn't have a Training Camp feature. What did you need some help with?

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 13 (2,846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks I have nhl 21 22 23 17 and 19 do any I’ve those have a training camp because I’m trying to learn how to use skill stick controls so I can improve my overall gameplay.

Message 9 of 13 (2,835 Views)

Community Manager

@braydenplayz10 

The controls are listed under the controller settings in the settings menu. You also could look up some YouTube vides on this.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 13 (2,785 Views)