LOST CONNECTION

by Suzi_Fab

Original Post

Re: LOST CONNECTION

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I mean like shuts off my console, unplug a/c cord, re plug and them am told my ps5 was shut off wrong. No report option at all. Only happens with ps5 NHL 22. I got a power bar so I’m not plugged into the wall outlet. So I don’t know. It’s only been happening  just recently. Also I’ve tried safe mode deleting cache, rebuilding database, and turning off any timers or auto synch save, etc & nothing seems to help. 

Message 31 of 48 (1,420 Views)

★★ Novice

@vulerzate 

This happened to me once. Have you tried deleting the game and re-downloading/installing it again? After I did that it hasn’t happened again. I was also playing with another guy that said it happened to him and he just had to wait a few minutes and then it would unfreeze. Didn’t work for me though I had to do what you’re mentioning, rip the plug out of the wall. Hopefully reinstalling will help. 

Message 32 of 48 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been experiencing a Laggout for a few days now.

Get into a game is okay, but once it starts, I'll end up lagging at a certain point (speedy gameplay or choppy) and then Lost Connection.

I don't care about the DNF/Disc Losses, I just want to enjoy a full game, which I haven't been able. NHL is the only game I have issues with, and the only device that has any issues.

Can't reset Router as it is fiber within my building. 

Message 33 of 48 (1,391 Views)

Community Manager

@vulerzate 

Your console might be overheating. Make sure the vents are clear and it's in a well-ventilated location.

@ericbaranowski 

Sounds good. Let me know what happens.

@SahioX 

Unfortunately, not being able to power cycle your router could be a problem. Are you playing on a wireless connection as well?

Aljo.png
Message 34 of 48 (1,375 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I have tried that as well & it still happens. To be clear I mean the PS5 version of NHL 22 on the PS5 console. Running NHL 22 PS4 version on PS5 has no issues. It’s a problem that has just recently become a issue. But I’ll do the vent cleaning more throughly and see if that will help will solve this issue. Any other suggestions let me know. Thanks much. 

Message 35 of 48 (1,360 Views)

Community Manager

@vulerzate 

Thanks for clarifying that. Is your console in a well ventilated location as well?

Aljo.png
Message 36 of 48 (1,347 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. But now whatever has happened since your reply I haven’t had the crash or whatever it was that was happening since. Thanks for the assistance, having great time running NHL ps5 version again. 

Looking forward to what you guys got planned for NHL 23 or whatever your future plans are. 

Message 37 of 48 (1,287 Views)

Community Manager

@vulerzate 

Great! Glad to hear it's working now. If you have any other issues, let us know. As far as what's coming down the road goes, when we have some news, we'll relay that here and on our official channels. Keep an eye out!

Aljo.png
Message 38 of 48 (1,263 Views)

★ Novice

August 2022, still having issues. I don’t get it. I loose my ratings, get kicked for connection issues and only with this game and Warzone. Tried everything. 

Message 39 of 48 (937 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, @Ouiija 

We can go through some troubleshooting. What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 40 of 48 (929 Views)